Trump lunged at Secret Service agent who said he couldn't go to Capitol on January 6: aide

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:44 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:58 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:38 pm

Denying A PART of her account. Let's be truthful here.

"Both Bobby Engel, the top agent on Trump's Secret Service detail who was in the car, and Ornato, who was not in the car, testified to the January 6 Committee in private over the past year, the source close to Ornato said.

Engel and Ornato never brought up part about steering wheel, according to that source. Both want to testify on the record again and refute the part about Trump grabbing or trying to grab the wheel. The driver of the SUV, who is unnamed, will also cooperate with the committee.

A source close to the USSS says Hutchinson was truthful when she said that Trump was furious inside the SUV. Trump did want to go to the Capitol on January 6 and was yelling and shouting. However, the steering wheel part is false, per this source."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tony-o ... nt-sources
So you’re accusing me of lying? Nice. But then your last sentence is what I said. SMH

What she described that was being talked about was him grabbing the steering wheel and lunging at an agent. The SS agents present have said it never happened. I wasn’t talking about him being angry or shouting, nor was it part of the tree I was quoting.
Nope. IF I'm accusing you of anything,it would be ignoring the reality of her testimony as a whole. That was my point. You are focusing so hard on what may be untruthful without saying anything about the fact that Secret Service isn't denying anything about the facts about Trump's actions that day.

Like I said, let's be truthful here.
I could say the same thing to you. The SS agents present deny her account, including the one who allegedly told her what happened. If she’s untruthful about that, what else might she be lying about? You are ignoring all of that.

What facts about Trump’s actions are you talking about?

The topic of this post was how he lunged at a SS agent and grabbed the wheel. That is what I was addressing, nothing more.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:03 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:44 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:58 pm

So you’re accusing me of lying? Nice. But then your last sentence is what I said. SMH

What she described that was being talked about was him grabbing the steering wheel and lunging at an agent. The SS agents present have said it never happened. I wasn’t talking about him being angry or shouting, nor was it part of the tree I was quoting.
Nope. IF I'm accusing you of anything,it would be ignoring the reality of her testimony as a whole. That was my point. You are focusing so hard on what may be untruthful without saying anything about the fact that Secret Service isn't denying anything about the facts about Trump's actions that day.

Like I said, let's be truthful here.
I could say the same thing to you. The SS agents present deny her account, including the one who allegedly told her what happened. If she’s untruthful about that, what else might she be lying about? You are ignoring all of that.

What facts about Trump’s actions are you talking about?

The topic of this post was how he lunged at a SS agent and grabbed the wheel. That is what I was addressing, nothing more.
We shall see what the DOJ does with all this witness testimony.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:52 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:10 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:20 pm

Interesting that at least 2 SS agents who were actually present in the vehicle are denying her account. They are offering to testify. I wonder if the committee will accept. I think the one she said told her the story is denying he told her also.
They need to clarify it. People can exaggerate or lie plus she wasn’t there. But, please. You can’t picture him doing that?
Actually no, I can’t picture him doing that.
I feel the same way. At the time that this is alleged to have happened---the lunge---he was still the sitting POTUS albeit the outgoing one.

He had lost and yeah, he was desperate to prove he had lost unfairly and that fraud had taken place. But to physically come unhinged as it's being stated? I honestly don't believe he would have gone to that extent.

He was many things and still is but I'm not buying THIS aspect of the things he's been accused of.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 am

It’s not court and she was clear that someone was told her the story. And he wasn’t in a limo, he was in a Suburban with bucket seats.
Interesting that at least 2 SS agents who were actually present in the vehicle are denying her account. They are offering to testify. I wonder if the committee will accept. I think the one she said told her the story is denying he told her also.

"Both Bobby Engel, the top agent on Trump's Secret Service detail who was in the car, and Ornato, who was not in the car, testified to the January 6 Committee in private over the past year, the source close to Ornato said.

Engel and Ornato never brought up part about steering wheel, according to that source. Both want to testify on the record again and refute the part about Trump grabbing or trying to grab the wheel. The driver of the SUV, who is unnamed, will also cooperate with the committee.

A source close to the USSS says Hutchinson was truthful when she said that Trump was furious inside the SUV. Trump did want to go to the Capitol on January 6 and was yelling and shouting. However, the steering wheel part is false, per this source."

Even FOX says so.

But FOX is getting kinda RINO, I guess.
306/232

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:39 pm

Even FOX says so.

I am so sorry for your comprehension problems. My remarks were about her testimony about the steering wheel and lunging at an agent. I am done trying to make you understand that, it seems to be too hard. I have not said I didn’t believe he wasn’t furious or shouting. Was he? Only those PRESENT know. Hutchinson has been discredited in part of her testimony, do I believe her on everything? Nope. Some may be truthful but she was not there for everything.

Have a nice night.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:12 pm

Even FOX says so.

I am so sorry for your comprehension problems. My remarks were about her testimony about the steering wheel and lunging at an agent. I am done trying to make you understand that, it seems to be too hard. I have not said I didn’t believe he wasn’t furious or shouting. Was he? Only those PRESENT know. Hutchinson has been discredited in part of her testimony, do I believe her on everything? Nope. Some may be truthful but she was not there for everything.

Have a nice night.
All you've done is stay focused on the denial part. You have continuously ignored what the SECRET SERVICE has said.

I'm beginning to understand that term MAGAts. You too.
306/232

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:34 pm

Even FOX says so.

Have a nice night.
All you've done is stay focused on the denial part. You have continuously ignored what the SECRET SERVICE has said.

Hmm, maybe that’s because this post was centered and titled on the F***ing denial part, so I was sticking to the topic. I have not heard any SS testimony. For the most part I’ve been ignoring the hearings. I haven’t disputed that Trump was furious or shouting. What exactly do you think I am ignoring?

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 am
Carpy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:23 pm Not to mention the fact that it would be impossible for him to do in the Limo and this testimony was hearsay, but most likely just say with no hear involved.
It’s not court and she was clear that someone was told her the story. And he wasn’t in a limo, he was in a Suburban with bucket seats.
This is where you chimed in, DSamuels. She's gotta be lyin' because FOX told you so, right?
306/232

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:06 pm

Have a nice night.

Hmm, maybe that’s because this post was centered and titled on the F***ing denial part, so I was sticking to the topic. I have not heard any SS testimony. For the most part I’ve been ignoring the hearings. I haven’t disputed that Trump was furious or shouting. What exactly do you think I am ignoring?
That’s the problem. Trump supporters are not watching but they jump on an issue that doesn’t take anything away from the hearings.

There are so many videos, text messages, emails and first hand testimony that verify what happened that day.

Instead of wondering if she’s lying, even though you didn’t watch her testimony, you should watch it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:06 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:06 pm

That’s the problem. Trump supporters are not watching but they jump on an issue that doesn’t take anything away from the hearings.

There are so many videos, text messages, emails and first hand testimony that verify what happened that day.

Instead of wondering if she’s lying, even though you didn’t watch her testimony, you should watch it.
Maybe if it was a bipartisan committee there might be some more interest.

Locked Previous topicNext topic