This Is A First

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m in such a mood today I might curse them.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:26 pm While I don’t excuse anything she said because that was inexcusable, but I also can’t imagine telling someone to close their door so I can pull in, I just always have some patience and let them get out of the car first.
I had it happen to me once when I was changing one of my babies. It was getting dark, I was quite a way from home (I had afriend visiting and wanted to show her around) and there were no other practical options. It only took me a couple of minutes but the guy who wanted the spot beside me sounded his horn relentlessly even though I excused myself ant told him I'd do it as fast as I could.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry....I know people are just mouthy nowadays, but I can't believe some rando stranger just started going off at you about your appearance from word go.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would have just said have a good day.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You sound awful.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:17 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:33 pm She's a horrid little person who will one day find out that her mouth and attitude are going to encounter someone who won't ignore either.
This. She is gonna pull that crap with the wrong one.
Exactly. People like that continue to live like that because they're allowed to get away with it. One day, she won't.
Locked Previous topicNext topic