I feel like Im going to faint

PrincessLaLa
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There are so many things it could be. Whether it's something serious or something minor, the best thing you can do going forward, for both you and your son, is to get him in ASAP and stay on top of any future tests or treatments that may be needed. Be reachable, and if the doctor isn't meeting your expectations, tell them. Contact them if they seem slow to get back with you. If they continue to not meet your expectations then try to find a different doctor, but don't leave the current provider without first securing a new one.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm so sorry, but keep faith that it will all turn out ok in the end. For some reason I have a sneaking suspicion that anon 2 is bacon queen since she's the loudest one in this group that speaks that way to people and enjoys how it makes her feel.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

First off, stop googling for now. It’ll just freak you out. Second, rare aggressive cancers are just that rare, and you don’t even know if it is cancer at the moment. Overall, childhood cancer survivorship is like 80%. I’m a 20 year survivor of a stage 4 childhood cancer myself. 35 years old with 3 kids of my own now, so cancer isn’t a death sentence for him even IF he has cancer. Deep breathes. Look for some single mom support groups or something similar in your area. If the worst case comes true, you are going to need a support system. Also, IF he is diagnosed with cancer, make sure you are referred to a Children’s Hospital for treatment. He’s a child, so he needs people specialized in the treatment of children.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

She's in N+P right now saying the only hero soldier is a dead one, then insulting living ones, I wouldn't put it past her.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:16 am I'm so sorry, but keep faith that it will all turn out ok in the end. For some reason I have a sneaking suspicion that anon 2 is bacon queen since she's the loudest one in this group that speaks that way to people and enjoys how it makes her feel.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Can you goto the doctor and get a blood test, white blood cell count?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:46 am
Kookookrazy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:31 am
KendallsMom wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:19 am I'll play.

Why is the first sentence cut off?

"I am writing this letter after multiple ".....???
I hid identifying information his first and last name ,our address etc.
After multiple what??? Attempts to contact you? Why the hell did you let this go on if he noticed it in February??
Did he tell her about it in February? When I was diagnosed, there were a lot of symptoms I had that in hindsight I should have told my mom about but I didn’t. I didn’t connect the dots at the time, and I also didn’t want to burden my mom with what I thought at the time was insignificant problems.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Catdaughter20 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:48 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
What's so bad about reading mail somewhere else? Please explain that part, because I fail to see the problem.
For risk of something happening like a break in of your car in a parking lot. The thieves now have your info.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:01 am
Catdaughter20 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:48 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am First, if it was something urgent like suspected cancer, they'd be calling you. Not losing a week sending snail mail and telling you to get in at your earliest convenience. They'd be herding you in now for immediate testing. Second, why on earth are you driving with your unopened mail to a store and then reading your correspondence in the parking lot? Nothing about you makes any sense what so ever.
What's so bad about reading mail somewhere else? Please explain that part, because I fail to see the problem.
For risk of something happening like a break in of your car in a parking lot. The thieves now have your info.
So you put it in your purse.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Sooo you're about to faint and all that yet you're collected enough to post here? Interesting
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I have to pick up my mail from the post office po boxes, so sometimes ill sit in the parking lot of food lion after getting my mail and read it and then go about my business.
Locked Previous topicNext topic