Biden doesn't support expanding the Supreme Court, White House says

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

President Joe Biden remains unmoved on the issue of court expansion, the White House said, despite his criticism of the Supreme Court rulings handed down this week on gun rights and abortion.

"That is something that the president does not agree with," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters aboard Air Force One on Saturday when asked about such a reform. "That is not something that he wants to do."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/biden-support ... d=85703773
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay. I don’t care either. I think ability to impeach and or have term limits is more important.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You know, he said he was only planning on being a 1-term president. I wish he stuck with that and just did a bunch of really big reforms, and then just left. What has he got to lose. Walking this middle of the road while the right gets more and more extreme is just so disappointing.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm starting to understand why the younger generations are saying "f**k this shit" and going full anarchist. Peaceful rallies and protests get us nowhere. Unless we're doing shit to really inconvenience them and make us a force to be reckoned with, they will continue to cry for peace, wring their hands and act helpless while the other side tries to steamroll over all of us who don't share their particular ideologies.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes. It seems more and more that democracy is crumbling. And it’s not only in America, it’s happening in most democracies. People are more and more focused on their rights and brushing off any responsibilities, seeing leaders not as someone to make decisions for all, but rather servants to do their bidding, extremism killing any kind of middle ground in most issues and people wanting to do whatever they feel Iike doing and whoever or whatever is an obstacle for that should disappear.
Whatever will come after democracy completely falls, I don’t know. But it’s a scary prospect.
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:16 pm I'm starting to understand why the younger generations are saying "f**k this shit" and going full anarchist. Peaceful rallies and protests get us nowhere. Unless we're doing shit to really inconvenience them and make us a force to be reckoned with, they will continue to cry for peace, wring their hands and act helpless while the other side tries to steamroll over all of us who don't share their particular ideologies.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

It's been awhile but I could have sworn Biden made it clear he did not want to pack the Court and that he was a bipartisan POTUS to begin with.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

I think terms are a better idea.

f**k this " for life" bullshit. Its a job, not a gang.
Locked Previous topicNext topic