Mother's day is starting off great!

RealisticBeauty.
Countess
Countess

Unread post

So I followed someone famous the other day on social media and this morning I received a notification that they are following me back!! Never in a million years did I expect that to happen! They have so many followers and only follow a handful of people so I'm considering myself lucky. Now if my SO take the kids out and leave me alone, this would be the best MOTHER'S DAY EVER! How's your day going so far?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Happy Mother's Day.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We are getting ready to go out to breakfast so excited for that lol. Then doing a little shopping and getting ice cream.
RealisticBeauty.
Countess
Countess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:05 am Happy Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day!
RealisticBeauty.
Countess
Countess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:09 am We are getting ready to go out to breakfast so excited for that lol. Then doing a little shopping and getting ice cream.
That is exciting! I would love breakfast but that means would have to put up with the kids lol so I chose to lay in bed for a bit longer than usual.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Happy Mother’s Day!
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Awww that’s awesome. Happy Mother’s Day.
Stella.jones
Peon

Unread post

I also spend mothers day really well by spending more time with my mom and took her on shopping(her favorite activity) then we watched a video that my made in which me and my siblings were playing and watching cartoons, remembering those memories again was so refreshing, May God keep everyone's parents safe and healthy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic