Child free restaurant

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So there is a restaurant is my are that I'd child free every Thursday . They also go child free Friday night at 7. I did not know that they also go child free on Saturday at 7. So tonight I show up at 705 of with my kids. We were starving. We were busy all day. They would not let us eat. My kids are well behaved. Noone would of known they were there.

Can a restaurant legally do this?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes they can and I'd totally support them. You can go somewhere else.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes. If you wanted that restaurant, why not do takeout?
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Legally, yes, they can do this.

I'm sure your kid's are well-behaved as you say they are, OP. However, other restaurant goers have a right to a child free dinner.

One day, you'll come to appreciate it too.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, it’s perfectly legal. Your kids may be very well behaved, but it’s the restaurant rule and applies to everyone. The other diners probably go because of this rule.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes, legally they can. Same way you have over 55 living communities.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Yes. Why not just find another restaurant or order to go
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s legal. There’s a child free restaurant in my neighborhood.. The restaurant is only open from Thur-Sat, reservation only. Initially, I was a little like you since my kid is well behaved but after eating there I was glad it was child free.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some places in our area are always "child-free" As long as the policy is posted and applied equally to all I don't have a problem with it. Not a place I would seek out, because I enjoy seeing families and folks of all ages when I go out.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Newsflash..... You're not special and are required to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Yes it is legal to have a child-free restaurant or even one that is child free after certain times and it's not the restaurant's fault that you don't know their hours of operation or ignore the signs posted at the door.

Find another establishment. I'm sure you passed plenty of child friendly places on your way to this specific restaurant...Your kids will survive another 10 minutes of delayed dinner.
Locked Previous topicNext topic