Bm acts crazy every time we have a baby

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dh and bm have one child together. They had to use IVF. They both wanted a big family but dh was unwilling to spend thousands on on ivf over and over. He had suggested adoption and foster care bm wanted them to be hers. They eventually divorced.

We got together and married a few years after. We have 3 children together and due for a 4th in a few months.

Each child we have brings out the worse in bm.

Im not going to stop having kids because she's butthurt.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LOL I opened this post thinking you were going to have, like, 14 kids. Although, four is still a lot. Just a really funny headline, made my day.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sort of a sad story.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

God your posts get worse and worse.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ok. Well. Congratulations!
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

She gets "butthurt?" As a woman, you can't understand a little about her hurt and feeling of loss for not having more children biologically? You don't have that kind of compassion?

How is she "acting crazy?"
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What exactly is she doing?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:14 am God your posts get worse and worse.
It’s like they don’t even try anymore. I agree with Oxlien. What is bm doing? I mean let’s hear some good details. Is she tearing her clothes and sitting in the ashes like in the Old Testament? Stalking your ob-gyn? Dancing in the woods at midnight and casting spells upon you? Let’s get creative here.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:14 am God your posts get worse and worse.
Then do better
Locked Previous topicNext topic