Totally Random question for Christian

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Maybe the life on other planets didn't need Christ to sacrifice himself for their sins? Like maybe they aren't as evil as us Earthlings.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quite possibly. The Bible talks about life in other lands... Not all lands have to be on this planet and if the only way to heaven is through Jesus, then it stands to reason some form of Him would be on those other planets. jmo.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

According to the Narnia series yes. There are other worlds. It’s mentioned in the next to the last book. The Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe is basically The sacrifice. Aslan (the leader of Narnia) says he has other names in other worlds. In the last book he’s revealed as being Jesus. He’s not named as Jesus but one gets the point. Now I’m not sure Jesus is the Son of the one true God but perhaps He had to make sacrifices on other planets. On the other hand, original sin is a human problem. So perhaps Jesus only had to sacrifice himself for us only. Maybe aliens have other issues. Certainly they would have other stories. Like Narnia does. It’s an interesting question.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:45 pm Maybe the life on other planets didn't need Christ to sacrifice himself for their sins? Like maybe they aren't as evil as us Earthlings.
Maybe. There’s so much good in this world but some of the evils in this world…gotta have hope.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:45 pm Quite possibly. The Bible talks about life in other lands... Not all lands have to be on this planet and if the only way to heaven is through Jesus, then it stands to reason some form of Him would be on those other planets. jmo.
That was part of what my random wondering stemmed from. Long boring story, lol.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:51 pm **Disclaimer: this is not to debate Christianity.

On Easter I had a totally random thought, so far, no one I’ve asked can give me an answer other than “umm, idk” There’s no known right or wrong answer to my question imo. As I said, it was a totally random thought and I’m curious.

For those who are Christian and believe there is other intelligent life in the universe, do you think Christ was sacrificed on those planets as well?
Interesting question. We're made in G-d's image here on earth, so I'd go with no. I'm sure he's got some kind of deal worked out with other lifeforms, just not the same as us. Son of Man and all that.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:28 pm According to the Narnia series yes. There are other worlds. It’s mentioned in the next to the last book. The Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe is basically The sacrifice. Aslan (the leader of Narnia) says he has other names in other worlds. In the last book he’s revealed as being Jesus. He’s not named as Jesus but one gets the point. Now I’m not sure Jesus is the Son of the one true God but perhaps He had to make sacrifices on other planets. On the other hand, original sin is a human problem. So perhaps Jesus only had to sacrifice himself for us only. Maybe aliens have other issues. Certainly they would have other stories. Like Narnia does. It’s an interesting question.
I love those books. My parents use to read them to me. They blame the books for my questions going from why is…and how does…to do you think…and a lot of impossible to answer random questions😂 I like this answer as well.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:59 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:48 pm I think there’s life, but not aliens or anything.
Life as in organisms but not sentient beings?
Yes
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:18 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:51 pm **Disclaimer: this is not to debate Christianity.

On Easter I had a totally random thought, so far, no one I’ve asked can give me an answer other than “umm, idk” There’s no known right or wrong answer to my question imo. As I said, it was a totally random thought and I’m curious.

For those who are Christian and believe there is other intelligent life in the universe, do you think Christ was sacrificed on those planets as well?
Interesting question. We're made in G-d's image here on earth, so I'd go with no. I'm sure he's got some kind of deal worked out with other lifeforms, just not the same as us. Son of Man and all that.
I could see that as being possible. The differences between sentient beings has a infinite number of possibilities. What may be true here, may not be exactly the same truth for others elsewhere.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Interesting question. We're made in G-d's image here on earth, so I'd go with no. I'm sure He's got some kind of deal worked out with other lifeforms, just not the same as us. Son of Man and all that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic