Advice on my teen daughter

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
momofteen56
Peon

Unread post

i unfortenutaley live in Germany where its legal for her to be in a relationship like this. They already had S*x!!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Uh huh.
momofteen56
Peon

Unread post

Yeah its disturbing. Should i go to the police?
momofteen56
Peon

Unread post

Lindsay wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:06 pm How is she even without supervision at that age?
Because i have to work and i let her go to her best friend after school. But apparently shes lying about that she goes there instead goes to that man
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

momofteen56 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:53 am i unfortenutaley live in Germany where its legal for her to be in a relationship like this. They already had S*x!!
Actually it is not. While the age of consent is 14 in Germany it ONLY applies in relationships where both parties are under age 21. So, NO it is not legal for her to date and have S*x with a 29 year old. Nice try troll
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I agree with calling the police, but....can you give any more details? Do you know how they met? That would be my first question.

I also agree with keeping your daughter busier. I have a troubled teen and one thing that helps a lot is keeping her super busy. She plays sports, goes to after school clubs, and has a job. That has helped a lot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic