I gave her cancer!

Deleted User 1949

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:23 am
Lindsay wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:40 am
Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:11 am

I haven't treated in any off way... Just because you don't like what you hear doesn't mean me or the others who have said the same thing are wrong or treating you badly. Sometimes the truth hurts. You made a post and had expectations for that post that unfortunately weren't met and then you got upset by others opinions on the information given. Now you are trying to play victim. You are upset that people are on your dds side and not yours. That's not how this works.
Honey, you did your best to make it hurt… it’s just really sad to read this post. You spoke cruelly because it made you feel better.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Truth hurts sometimes. Hopefully she will treat her daughter with more respect and stop holding everything she's done over her head. Hopefully she will learn to respect her daughters choices. But I'm sure she won't. I'm not the only one telling her she's wrong. Go talk to the rest of the commenters saying the same things ✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿
You don’t have the ability to grasp what the truth is here. You’ve been given a tiny pinhole to look through and see someone else’s life, and you chose to use that privilege to hurt someone.

It’s not truth that hurts, it’s you that are trying to hurt someone. Don’t get it twisted…
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:24 am
Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 am

Dude, you’re going to hell.
Stop now before you embarrass yourself beyond redemption.
You have no empathy, sympathy or even a shred of care for this woman so stop acting like you sit on some high and mighty seat of wisdom.
It’s disgusting how you’re acting towards this woman.
Dude...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The only person who needs empathy and sympathy here is her dd. She's done nothing but talk shit about your much of a burden her dd and grandchild are. All she has talked about is how this "inconveniences" her. Never acknowledging that in 2 decades since she's had this that science has changed. Never acknowledging that her dd is going to do things differently than her and how her dd is wrong for not doing things exactly the way she says. Complaining about money she's willingly given to her dd and grandchild. So no i got no sympathy for a woman who tries to control her children like this and hold things over their head.
You’re not talking to her daughter, you’re talking to her.
Do what you please, but you would deserve to go to hell for a while if you do your best to bring hell into the lives of others.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh dear bless your heart. Hell isn't real. I don't need to be talking to her daughter to give her empathy and sympathy. Pointing out how controlling OP is enough.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lindsay wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:28 am
Lindsay wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:40 am

Honey, you did your best to make it hurt… it’s just really sad to read this post. You spoke cruelly because it made you feel better.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Truth hurts sometimes. Hopefully she will treat her daughter with more respect and stop holding everything she's done over her head. Hopefully she will learn to respect her daughters choices. But I'm sure she won't. I'm not the only one telling her she's wrong. Go talk to the rest of the commenters saying the same things ✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿
You don’t have the ability to grasp what the truth is here. You’ve been given a tiny pinhole to look through and see someone else’s life, and you chose to use that privilege to hurt someone.

It’s not truth that hurts, it’s you that are trying to hurt someone. Don’t get it twisted…
It's not my fault she doesn't like to hear truth. Not my fault she doesn't like to hear she can't control her adult child anymore. Not my fault she needs to learn that she can't hold things over her child head just to get her way. You don't have to like what i say. I don't care. If this woman was my mother id cut her off the moment she tried to use the help she gives me and my kid against me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:30 am
BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:24 am
Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 am

Dude...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The only person who needs empathy and sympathy here is her dd. She's done nothing but talk shit about your much of a burden her dd and grandchild are. All she has talked about is how this "inconveniences" her. Never acknowledging that in 2 decades since she's had this that science has changed. Never acknowledging that her dd is going to do things differently than her and how her dd is wrong for not doing things exactly the way she says. Complaining about money she's willingly given to her dd and grandchild. So no i got no sympathy for a woman who tries to control her children like this and hold things over their head.
You’re not talking to her daughter, you’re talking to her.
Do what you please, but you would deserve to go to hell for a while if you do your best to bring hell into the lives of others.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh dear bless your heart. Hell isn't real. I don't need to be talking to her daughter to give her empathy and sympathy. Pointing out how controlling OP is enough.
Damn you really are an entertaining fool.

Have you realized yet that you have some mommy issues with your own mom & have done nothing but project it onto to me?
Deleted User 1949

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:28 am
Lindsay wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:20 am
Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:16 am

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry you don't like the truth you're getting from the post and information you gave. I haven't said anything about how I'm better than you other than when You tried to say your 22 year old was smarter than me by waiting to get tested... To which i said i wouldn't wait. That's the only thing I've said about being "better".

You have done nothing but talk shit about your dd and her choices in life. You have done nothing but show us how much of a burden your dd and your grandchild is to you. All you have talked about is the money you have spent, by choice, on your child and grand child. You have done nothing but talk about how inconvenient they are to you.
No… she hasn’t.

She’s been acting like a mother who got devastating news about their child and is trying to figure out how to weather this storm most practically

You’ve acted like a hungry vulture trying to get blood. And are now doing your best to simply insult her and bring her even more emotional pain… it’s really sick.
"i Pick up her child" "i pay for xyz" "i do abc" "i will have to...." I I I I ME ME ME, that's all she's said this whole time. other have pointed out that's this is NOT about her or what she wants. And it's not.

She can be devastated all she wants but she doesn't get to force her dd to do anything she doesn't want to. Which is exactly what she's trying to do. I and others have pointed it out. ✌🏿✌🏿
Welcome to the world of logistics…

You have no clue what this woman’s daughter is going to have to endure… you can pretend you do with your masters google certification I’m sure… but in reality you have no clue.

You don’t know how sick she is going to get. You don’t know if she is going to be able to pay her bills, you don’t know if she’s going to be able to care for her own children, you don’t know if she’s going to be able to cook for herself, you don’t even know if she’s going to be able to take a shower by herself.

After my surgeries I was so sick, thin and weak I could barely stand on my own. It wouldn’t have been possible without my mother taking over parts of the minutia that had to be dealt with…

Stop acting like you know more than her about her own life, you don’t.
Deleted User 1949

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:33 am

It's not my fault she doesn't like to hear truth. Not my fault she doesn't like to hear she can't control her adult child anymore. Not my fault she needs to learn that she can't hold things over her child head just to get her way. You don't have to like what i say. I don't care. If this woman was my mother id cut her off the moment she tried to use the help she gives me and my kid against me.
Again.

You. Don’t. Know. The. Truth.

You have no idea…

You’re having fun trying to hurt someone.

You’re transparent. And it’s not a very pretty picture.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:16 am

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry you don't like the truth you're getting from the post and information you gave. I haven't said anything about how I'm better than you other than when You tried to say your 22 year old was smarter than me by waiting to get tested... To which i said i wouldn't wait. That's the only thing I've said about being "better".

You have done nothing but talk shit about your dd and her choices in life. You have done nothing but show us how much of a burden your dd and your grandchild is to you. All you have talked about is the money you have spent, by choice, on your child and grand child. You have done nothing but talk about how inconvenient they are to you.
No… she hasn’t.

She’s been acting like a mother who got devastating news about their child and is trying to figure out how to weather this storm most practically

You’ve acted like a hungry vulture trying to get blood. And are now doing your best to simply insult her and bring her even more emotional pain… it’s really sick.
"i Pick up her child" "i pay for xyz" "i do abc" "i will have to...." I I I I ME ME ME, that's all she's said this whole time. other have pointed out that's this is NOT about her or what she wants. And it's not.

She can be devastated all she wants but she doesn't get to force her dd to do anything she doesn't want to. Which is exactly what she's trying to do. I and others have pointed it out. ✌🏿✌🏿
You're a fool .
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:04 am

No… she hasn’t.

You're a fool. Lol
I’d go as far as calling her a bitch, but you might be more kind than me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Beachbrat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:33 am

So your opinion is the end all of opinions & you're here to tell each one of us?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:05 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:04 am

You're a fool. Lol
I’d go as far as calling her a bitch, but you might be more kind than me.
I feel bad for her, kinda sounds like she has some mommy issues with her own mom and projected them onto me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic