I gave her cancer!

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Lindsay wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:50 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:23 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:58 pm

No that's what you wanted me to do & say so you could come off as better than me.

I never once even said anything to me dd about moving home until we both had time for it to sink it.

Your perspective is based on how you comprehend what is written. You didn't comprehend what was actually said, you just went to OP is forcing & OP is doing this or that cuz you said so.

Again you're a fool.
I glad my mother isn't a controlling twat like you.
Wow chick… Good F***ing thing you’re anon, because your name would be trashed every time you commented on anything from now on… you need a slap to the face, and if you had a good mother she’d be the one to give it to you at a time like this…
:lol:
Deleted User 1949

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:29 pm
Lindsay wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:50 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:23 am

I glad my mother isn't a controlling twat like you.
Wow chick… Good F***ing thing you’re anon, because your name would be trashed every time you commented on anything from now on… you need a slap to the face, and if you had a good mother she’d be the one to give it to you at a time like this…
:lol:
🤜🤏
prestontiller
Peon

Unread post

This is such a heart-breaking news. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

prestontiller wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:32 am This is such a heart-breaking news. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
:D
Anonymous 13

Unread post

prestontiller wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:32 am This is such a heart-breaking news. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
Why did you bump this dinosaur?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fossil bumper.
Locked Previous topicNext topic