Spinoff of Lena's 'big family christmas' post

Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

I have one daughter, I think I spent maybe 200.00.
Anonymous 5

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:02 pm
supermama322 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:41 pm Did she finally admit she is Lena?

I budget about 150 per kid for Santa presents, then 150-200ish per kid for presents from us/siblings. My Mum does their stockings and spends WAY too much on those.
I’m not and there’s literally zero reason to think so, people just want to act like bullies because they have nothing better to do.
Even if you aren't this person, what's wrong about it? Who was she and what was the problem with her?
Anonymous 6

I just can't wrap my mind around buying used toys as gifts. That's extremely odd to me.
Anonymous 7

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:05 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:02 pm
supermama322 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:41 pm Did she finally admit she is Lena?

I budget about 150 per kid for Santa presents, then 150-200ish per kid for presents from us/siblings. My Mum does their stockings and spends WAY too much on those.
I’m not and there’s literally zero reason to think so, people just want to act like bullies because they have nothing better to do.
Even if you aren't this person, what's wrong about it? Who was she and what was the problem with her?
She's absolutely Lenashark and it would take a few weeks to tell you all about Lena, lol
Deleted User 1986

Depends on the year and what they need and what I find. The kids don't really need anything, we're not hard up for cash so I can buy whatever they need throughout the year.
This year I spent a lot though because we just bought a house with about an acre of land and I wanted to get some outdoor activities for them.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:06 am I just can't wrap my mind around buying used toys as gifts. That's extremely odd to me.
I understand if it’s not for you, but I don’t understand what there is to wrap your head around. We have a budget. By buying second hand, we can afford to get a whole lot more for that budget. To me it’s like walking into a store with a half off sale and saying “no thanks, I want to pay the full price because it’s a gift.” If I can get the same exact thing in new condition for a fraction of the price, why wouldn’t I? The power wheels we got for my son retails at around $300. We never would have spent that on one gift. We got it at a yard sale for $75. My son gets a cool toy that he has no idea is even used and now we have an extra $200+ to put toward college savings for the kids, retirement, family trips, etc.
Anonymous 4

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:06 am I just can't wrap my mind around buying used toys as gifts. That's extremely odd to me.
I agree about not understanding buying used toys as gifts but she's trolling anyway. She does this big Christmas post every year and I don't know how anyone with a brain believes her anymore.
Locked Previous topicNext topic