BGL2020
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It would be easier for a POTUS to cut the budget of the OFBCI. That was $2.2 billion dollars in 2005. The CC and other religious groups would just have to replace its portion of the funding from their own coffers. See how charitable they are then.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:51 am It would be easier for a POTUS to cut the budget of the OFBCI. That was $2.2 billion dollars in 2005. The CC and other religious groups would just have to replace its portion of the funding from their own coffers. See how charitable they are then.
Idk the Catholic Church can play too much. They’re losing members already, probably suffered a lot financially during Covid, and the Pope really doesn’t want to cause division within the church. He was cautious about forbidding communion to Biden. It’s the American bishops that want to do so. Pro life is one thing but a lot of young people aren’t pleased with women’s roles or the churches plus their views on birth control and gay marriage. Plus if you’re divorced you can’t easily remarry within the church. Both my boys left the church and I bet others have followed. I’m not telling the church to legalize gay marriage although I think they should legalize birth control as a way to prevent abortion. I do think they need to let this thing with Biden go and start worrying about their own souls.
Locked Previous topicNext topic