All together now...

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s what I’ve been saying over and over again.
Those supporting Palestine talk about land and equality and guess what? Hamas and Palestinians don’t want land or equality. The only thing they want is to erase Israel from the map. They want it gone with as much Jews as possible. So my question which apparently all those critics of Israel just choose to ignore is how do make peace with someone whose only wish is for you to be destroyed? What do you even have to offer to negotiate with someone like that? That’s why they constantly reject these offers of land from Israel, because then they’ll have no excuse to keep fighting and the land isn’t what they really want.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:32 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:24 am Exactly!!! And that’s where your assessment of the situation is totally mistaken! Israel has never, ever, EVER had a problem with Palestinians having their own country. They took the little piece of land GIVEN to them and started building a country. If the Palestinians had done the same, there wouldn’t be a problem because Israel never objected to Palestine existing. A different tune from the Palestinians who always rejected the notion of a Jewish state.
Netanyahu himself said it: “If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel'‎”. Golda Meir said: “Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate ours.”
So it’s not Israel the one trying to eliminate the other side. I mean, the Israeli Army is probably second best in the world after the U.S. If Israel believed that Palestine shouldn’t exist, it wouldn’t. Israel could very well erase Palestine off the map is it we’re inclined to do so. But Israel isn’t the one picking fights and wanting to annihilate the other side.

And if these people didn’t have a religious prejudice, Jews wouldn’t be suffering attacks all over the world over Israel defending itself. And in fact, no one would be debating Israel’s right to defend itself with full force. Like I asked you on another thread, if a country threw 4,000 rocket missiles at the U.S would you criticize America if it retaliated and defended its territory and its people with all they got?

And as for the definition... it’s not the Jews that coined the term. So no, it’s not about “us vs them” as if we’re deserving of the title and they aren’t. Third parties coined the term. But again, I’m more than happy to use “Jew hater” if you think that term is more fair.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:27 am I think it’s been moulded into a term now meant to separate the “us from them” between two groups of people from the exact same area with the intention of deciding who gets to be there.

Both Israelites and Palestinians deserve to be there.

I think it’s quite unfair to suggest that all of these people have a religious prejudice against one group because they don’t support the decisions of an overreaching government.

I was watching an interesting video last week that revealed that Palestine was offered portions of land 5 different times and refused each time. The last time Israel offered to give up 80% of the land to them I think. Stubbornly refused each time. I guess in their minds they want all it nothing? So it appears the effort has been more than made by Israel.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Both sides believe the land was promised to them by God. Do you expect either side to give up that belief?

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Most of this is straight up bullshit.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:21 am Let’s not nitpick at word origins. By NOW, the word “antisemitic” in pretty much every language means someone who hates Jews.
Now, if you think it’s better we can start calling these people “Jew haters”, I don’t mind since that’s what they are.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:07 am What?
Two of the characters you have depicted up there are semites themselves.
"By NOW"? You mean taken over by those who need it to call anyone who disagrees with Israel "jew haters"?
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:24 am Exactly!!! And that’s where your assessment of the situation is totally mistaken! Israel has never, ever, EVER had a problem with Palestinians having their own country. They took the little piece of land GIVEN to them and started building a country. If the Palestinians had done the same, there wouldn’t be a problem because Israel never objected to Palestine existing. A different tune from the Palestinians who always rejected the notion of a Jewish state.
Netanyahu himself said it: “If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel'‎”. Golda Meir said: “Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate ours.”
So it’s not Israel the one trying to eliminate the other side. I mean, the Israeli Army is probably second best in the world after the U.S. If Israel believed that Palestine shouldn’t exist, it wouldn’t. Israel could very well erase Palestine off the map is it we’re inclined to do so. But Israel isn’t the one picking fights and wanting to annihilate the other side.

And if these people didn’t have a religious prejudice, Jews wouldn’t be suffering attacks all over the world over Israel defending itself. And in fact, no one would be debating Israel’s right to defend itself with full force. Like I asked you on another thread, if a country threw 4,000 rocket missiles at the U.S would you criticize America if it retaliated and defended its territory and its people with all they got?

And as for the definition... it’s not the Jews that coined the term. So no, it’s not about “us vs them” as if we’re deserving of the title and they aren’t. Third parties coined the term. But again, I’m more than happy to use “Jew hater” if you think that term is more fair.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:27 am I think it’s been moulded into a term now meant to separate the “us from them” between two groups of people from the exact same area with the intention of deciding who gets to be there.

Both Israelites and Palestinians deserve to be there.

I think it’s quite unfair to suggest that all of these people have a religious prejudice against one group because they don’t support the decisions of an overreaching government.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:21 am Let’s not nitpick at word origins. By NOW, the word “antisemitic” in pretty much every language means someone who hates Jews.
Now, if you think it’s better we can start calling these people “Jew haters”, I don’t mind since that’s what they are.

ERETZ ISRAEL. Deny it.

Netanyahu, just like those before him, talks out of the side of his mouth.
306/232

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Actually, no. Muslims don’t believe that G-d promised Jerusalem to them. The only reason it’s one of their sacred places it’s because of it’s association with Abraham and other prophets. But it’s actually their #3 holy site, after Mecca and Medina. The only reference in the Q’uran to consider Jerusalem sacred is one trip Muhammad took to the city. It’s not a Promised Land for Muslims, it’s a sacred site. The third of three…
Actually, the reason why they want Jerusalem to not be in Jewish hands is one reference in the Q’uran that differs from what the Torah predicts. Both books agree that at some point the Jews would be banished from their land and spread around the world. But while the Torah states that we would go back and settle again in our land, the Q’uran says that the Jews will never be able to return to the land of Israel and to Jerusalem. Now they found themselves quite in a pickle when the state of Israel was formed because that means the Q’uran was wrong in its prophecy, and that puts the whole book into question.
SallyMae wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:02 am Both sides believe the land was promised to them by God. Do you expect either side to give up that belief?

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:59 am Actually, no. Muslims don’t believe that G-d promised Jerusalem to them. The only reference in the Q’uran...
I didn't say it was in the Q'uran, I said they believe it. From the Islamic Resistance charter:

'The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession]

consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one

can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.'

(Article 11)

The charter is not unique: It represents a mainstream view among Muslims today.

https://www.bjpa.org/content/upload/bjp ... 20Jews.pdf

Do you expect them to give up this belief?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If it’s without an actual basis in their religious texts and dogma, then yes.
I can personally believe whatever I want, whether it’s supported by my religious Scriptures or not. But the moment I’m claiming “religious beliefs” to justify murdering innocent people, I at least should prove that it is indeed a belief supported by my religion, its dogma and its texts.
They now believe that because of what I told you: the moment the land went to Jewish hands, that disproved the Q’uran as the book written by a prophet. If he was mistaken about that, what else was he wrong about? It’s very threatening. They really have to go all out with no mercy to discredit that possession of the land by Jews as invalid or explain the failure of that prophecy.
SallyMae wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:35 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:59 am Actually, no. Muslims don’t believe that G-d promised Jerusalem to them. The only reference in the Q’uran...
I didn't say it was in the Q'uran, I said they believe it. From the Islamic Resistance charter:

(Article 11)

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do you think this matter should be settled by scripture?

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:51 pm If it’s without an actual basis in their religious texts and dogma, then yes.
I can personally believe whatever I want, whether it’s supported by my religious Scriptures or not. But the moment I’m claiming “religious beliefs” to justify murdering innocent people, I at least should prove that it is indeed a belief supported by my religion, its dogma and its texts.
They now believe that because of what I told you: the moment the land went to Jewish hands, that disproved the Q’uran as the book written by a prophet. If he was mistaken about that, what else was he wrong about? It’s very threatening. They really have to go all out with no mercy to discredit that possession of the land by Jews as invalid or explain the failure of that prophecy.
SallyMae wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:35 pm

(Article 11)

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:12 pm This is the bottom line of why Palestinian deaths are higher

And Israel shoots anyway. They decide that killing a couple of Hamas leaders that will be replaced immediately is worth killing dozens of children.

Israel has billions in defensive weapons that are able to stop Hamas rockets. That’s the reason there are so few Israeli casualties.
Locked Previous topicNext topic