All together now...

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Both books agree that at some point the Jews would be banished from their land and spread around the world. But while the Torah states that we would go back and settle again in our land, the Q’uran says that the Jews will never be able to return to the land of Israel and to Jerusalem. Now they found themselves quite in a pickle when the state of Israel was formed because that means the Q’uran was wrong in its prophecy, and that puts the whole book into question.

🤣🤣🤣
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, actually they don’t. You’ve really drank that anti-Israel Kool Aid, haven’t you? You can’t see any redeeming qualities or good actions coming from Israel, you’re determined to believe its evil, cruel and damaging.
Wow... Gotta tell you, you’ve showed 2 of the 3 D’d That distinguish legitimate criticism from antisemitism. I wonder if you’ll show the last one, like certain people here already have...🤷🏼‍♀️

https://www.aish.com/jw/s/Banning-Isra ... mobile=yes

“ Sharansky came up with the “3D” Test to help determine whether criticism of Israel is legitimate or motivated by anti-Semitism:

Demonization: Are Israel’s actions being distorted? Are critics discussing Israeli actions in a deliberate way? Or are they making wild, harmful claims such as Israel is acting like Nazi Germany or Israel is nefariously interfering in politics in other countries. “This is anti-Semitism, not legitimate criticism of Israel,” Sharansky notes.

Double Standards: Is Israel alone being criticized for human rights abuses while other nations – many with terrible human rights records – are left out of anti-Israel activists’ concerns? By obsessively focusing on the sole Jewish state, Israel’s detractors are tapping into anti-Jewish tropes that Jews are somehow uniquely evil or bad.

Delegitimization: “When Israel’s fundamental right to exist is denied – alone among all the peoples in the world – this too is antisemitism,” Sharansky notes.”
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:06 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:12 pm This is the bottom line of why Palestinian deaths are higher

And Israel shoots anyway. They decide that killing a couple of Hamas leaders that will be replaced immediately is worth killing dozens of children.

Israel has billions in defensive weapons that are able to stop Hamas rockets. That’s the reason there are so few Israeli casualties.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Only comment is Israel supported apartheid in South Africa. For non white peoples to think this was ok is ludicrous.
]
Lexy wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:53 am 07-Squad-Stomp-LI-1080.jpg
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You should do more research. That’s another lie from the anti-Israel/anti-Jewish camp. It’s much more complicated than that and no, Israel never supported Apartheid, in fact it condemned it several times and even supported a military boycott as well as other consequences.
Maybe if you understood the complexities on international relations you wouldn’t make such a blatant, simplistic and, ultimately false, statement

Bit let’s pretend that’s true... what does it have to do with NOW? Do you condemn Italy, Poland, Japan, France, Austria and every country that either supported Germany during WWII or just went along with it? Israel has diplomatic and economic relations with these countries today, should no Jew be OK with that? Bummer, because both DH and II drive Toyotas...

Oh... and you do k ow that there are non White Israelis too, right? Or are you one of those that all Israelis are white Europeans?
hotspice58 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:42 pm Only comment is Israel supported apartheid in South Africa. For non white peoples to think this was ok is ludicrous.
]
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The destruction Israel has done is disgraceful. I still haven't figured out how to post from my gallery or I'd show the photo.

Israel is acting like Israel.

I condemn all who commit human rights abuses, including the United States.

Israel is perfectly fine to exist.

And for phucks sake, l wish the Palestinians who are firing those rockets would just phucking stop! I don't think it would stop the land theft, but I wish they'd just lay that crap down and let the world see what is really happening.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:28 pm You should do more research. That’s another lie from the anti-Israel/anti-Jewish camp. It’s much more complicated than that and no, Israel never supported Apartheid, in fact it condemned it several times and even supported a military boycott as well as other consequences.
Maybe if you understood the complexities on international relations you wouldn’t make such a blatant, simplistic and, ultimately false, statement

Bit let’s pretend that’s true... what does it have to do with NOW? Do you condemn Italy, Poland, Japan, France, Austria and every country that either supported Germany during WWII or just went along with it? Israel has diplomatic and economic relations with these countries today, should no Jew be OK with that? Bummer, because both DH and II drive Toyotas...

Oh... and you do k ow that there are non White Israelis too, right? Or are you one of those that all Israelis are white Europeans?
hotspice58 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:42 pm Only comment is Israel supported apartheid in South Africa. For non white peoples to think this was ok is ludicrous.
]
What do reparations have to do with NOW?
306/232

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:23 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:54 pm People targeted Muslims because the attackers were using Islam as their reason. Every single example you gave was of people generalizing a specific group. It was the misconception that everyone in that group should pay. So why not attack Israelis then? Why push it to Jews? If you’re just “disagreeing with Israeli politics” then why target Jews that aren’t even in Israel? That means that it’s those who are doing the attacking mg the ones not being able to make a distinction, then why should those of us that are being attacked have that consideration?
If you don’t want people against Israel to be labeled as antisemitic then maybe what you should be asking is that that themselves stop vilifying Jews in general over the actions of a couple of politicians. But when I see people all over the world with Palestinian flags saying “f**k Jews!”, “kill their sons and rape their daughters!” you really can’t be annoyed at me for realizing that antisemitism is hiding so well behind the “commendable” position of disagreeing with Israel’s politics.
Pjmm wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:45 pm

Probably for the same reason everyone targeted Muslim mosques after 9-11 or after the bombing of the Boston marathon which I think was a Islamic terrorist. Or why America has Japanese internment camps during WWII. And why my Italian great grandfather was considered a hostile alien during WWII. The actions of a few affect everyone of that ethnicity or religion. It’s stupid af but how it is and it needs to stop. It’s why I’m glad Sanders criticized Israel. He’s Jewish and maybe hearing him will make people realize one can be Jewish, American or whatever and not like their country’s actions. Personally I think both sides hold blame and both sides have needs that must be considered. Both need to reign in their terrorist groups and work together. I just don’t think they ever will.
People targeted American Muslims because the 9-11 terrorists were Muslim. America interred Japanese Americans who probably were appalled their home country bombed Pearl Harbor.

Edit sorry didn’t finish. My point is what’s the difference? People have always treated ethnic groups as the enemy when one of theirs acts badly or cruelly. And that’s awful. But is that a reason to ignore Palestine, Israel or any other country if we don’t like their acts of war? No. But we should say the actions of a country’s leaders doesn’t mean their people approve and therefore should be targeted with hate crimes.
I can only speak from my experience with the Japanese American community in Hawaii..but I agree with Mom on this one. The harassment started before the bombs fell, the attack was just used to terrorize them even more. So it is the same situation where people are using war to justify really fucked up behavior.

Yes, people have always done this. But that means we have to understand this blurs the lines for the Jewish community in terms of red flags to watch out for to keep themselves and loved ones safe. I am not Jewish but I can empathize with the position it puts them in. Especially with so much passive aggressive bigotry floating around.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:21 am Let’s not nitpick at word origins. By NOW, the word “antisemitic” in pretty much every language means someone who hates Jews.
Now, if you think it’s better we can start calling these people “Jew haters”, I don’t mind since that’s what they are.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:07 am What?
Two of the characters you have depicted up there are semites themselves.
Anti-Semitism is a growing issue in Canada as well.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:09 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:21 am Let’s not nitpick at word origins. By NOW, the word “antisemitic” in pretty much every language means someone who hates Jews.
Now, if you think it’s better we can start calling these people “Jew haters”, I don’t mind since that’s what they are.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:07 am What?
Two of the characters you have depicted up there are semites themselves.
Anti-Semitism is a growing issue in Canada as well.
US has done a good job downplaying a long term problem with antisemitism and I think that is why people are more bold about it now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic