Crisis

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

299986_image.jpg
Deleted User 1760

Unread post

There desperately needs to be more attention given to this situation from the WH than what appears to be given.

Where is Harris on this?
Deleted User 1775

Unread post

https://www.cfr.org/in-brief/migrants-u ... ers-trumps
Will they let Biden carry through with his plans?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LizardAnnie wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:47 am There desperately needs to be more attention given to this situation from the WH than what appears to be given.

Where is Harris on this?
Cackling in a corner?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1760

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:56 pm
LizardAnnie wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:47 am There desperately needs to be more attention given to this situation from the WH than what appears to be given.

Where is Harris on this?
Cackling in a corner?
What has she been up to? I ask that sincerely and because not all "news" gets reported. Kwim?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LizardAnnie wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:10 pm
DSamuels wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:56 pm

Where is Harris on this?
Cackling in a corner?
What has she been up to? I ask that sincerely and because not all "news" gets reported. Kwim?
It really makes you wonder. I haven’t seen her since they ran that clip of her talking about school kids and cackling. That’s the way I hear her laugh. I don’t care if it is a nervous tic, she needs to work with someone to get rid of that. Can you imagine her in meetings with other leaders discussing serious things and cackling like that? OMG
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic