Coincidence? I think not.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

ImagePathetic!! My parents have had 3 German Shepherds... and they’re Jewish. My husband also had a German Shepherd when I met him and he’s an Orthodox Jew.
Are you that pissed that your idol is done that this is all you got?? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
However, I’m more concerned about Trump having used Hitlerian tactics to get and keep power, even if he can’t be bothered with a dog. I’m yet to see Biden do that.

So yeah... coincidence. You’re so sad!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

So people are really gonna be petty about a damn dog.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LogLady wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:59 am totally F***ing with the snowflakes in here, but you know democrats would have claimed this if Trump had the same breed of dog as Hitler.
I'm not so sure about that. And trust me, I don't side with Republicans or Democrats. I think the whole lot of them are corrupt as f**k.

But German Shepherd is the 2nd most common dog breed that there is (according to AKC). You can probably find hundreds, if not thousands, of politicians who have had a dog the same breed as Hitler's dog. Not to mention the millions upon millions of people who have had the same breed as Hitler.

It would be kind of like posting a pic of Hitler and one of Biden and saying "Look! They both wore white shirts!"
Deleted User 1855

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:45 pm
LogLady wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:59 am totally F***ing with the snowflakes in here, but you know democrats would have claimed this if Trump had the same breed of dog as Hitler.
I'm not so sure about that. And trust me, I don't side with Republicans or Democrats. I think the whole lot of them are corrupt as f**k.

But German Shepherd is the 2nd most common dog breed that there is (according to AKC). You can probably find hundreds, if not thousands, of politicians who have had a dog the same breed as Hitler's dog. Not to mention the millions upon millions of people who have had the same breed as Hitler.

It would be kind of like posting a pic of Hitler and one of Biden and saying "Look! They both wore white shirts!"
yes, they do do that which is what is so ridiculous. they tried to claim some trump merchandise of an eagle holding an American flag was copying the nazi eagle. Eagles are also very ubiquitous. they are a national symbol for America and many other countries! but if its trump, it must be a nazi reference. look at the photoshopped pic I have posted above. they tried to claim Hitler and Trump both held up bibles. 1st of all the hitler pic is fake but even if it were, that would also be a coincidence. So I disagree, they are that absurd.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/cou ... flags.html
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:40 am
Oh no. I have had German Shepherds my whole life. And my now German Shepherd is named Blitzkrieg Helmut von kirchlengern.
That name is iconic! LOL

My sister has a German Shepherd/husky and she's bi- lingual. They've trained her on German commands and she responds to English as well. Cracks me up!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Right! That's what makes it funny, because it's so STUPID!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 1855

Unread post

and they just did it again with the CPAC stage. trying to claim it was designed to look like some obscure nazi symbol. When in reality, it was designed by a liberal led company who hosts events for democrats too, it was a total coincide. a total crackpot conspiracy theory. But the left wing MSM spread it with no proof and people fell for it, the MSM and Celebrities tried to get a boycott going to destroy the Hyatt hotels for hosting the event. It was all based on BS. their BS is destructive and deserves to be mocked.

https://www.rawstory.com/nazi-cpac-stage/
https://www.mediaite.com/news/hyatt-hot ... he-street/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:21 pm ImagePathetic!! My parents have had 3 German Shepherds... and they’re Jewish. My husband also had a German Shepherd when I met him and he’s an Orthodox Jew.
Are you that pissed that your idol is done that this is all you got?? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
However, I’m more concerned about Trump having used Hitlerian tactics to get and keep power, even if he can’t be bothered with a dog. I’m yet to see Biden do that.

So yeah... coincidence. You’re so sad!
That's why it's funny, because it's absurd.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 1855

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm So people are really gonna be petty about a damn dog.
I don't think you read the post. I made it pretty clear I am being facetious because democrats claim every such coincidence with the right is a nazi reference.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:36 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:40 am
Oh no. I have had German Shepherds my whole life. And my now German Shepherd is named Blitzkrieg Helmut von kirchlengern.
That name is iconic! LOL

My sister has a German Shepherd/husky and she's bi- lingual. They've trained her on German commands and she responds to English as well. Cracks me up!
My dog knows some German. Mainly the word for outside.
Locked Previous topicNext topic