About opinions

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:24 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:23 pm My dad used to say if I wanted your opinion I’d give it to you. Basically just a different way of saying if I wanted your opinion I’d ask for it. I mean it’s a free country and people can say what your opinion should be. However harassing someone about it is a whole other problem. And we got too much harassing going on.
My mom used to say, “Opinions are likes assholes. Everyone has one, and some stink.”
My momma said that too. That's what I was expecting when I first read the title.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 am
Pjmm wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:23 pm My dad used to say if I wanted your opinion I’d give it to you. Basically just a different way of saying if I wanted your opinion I’d ask for it. I mean it’s a free country and people can say what your opinion should be. However harassing someone about it is a whole other problem. And we got too much harassing going on.
Mine said the same thing, lol. Oh the memories.
IKR! Bought back lots memories for me too. I knew when my Dad said it with that look on his face, I had better go find me something else to do if I didn’t wanna get dealt with.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:27 am
IKR! Bought back lots memories for me too. I knew when my Dad said it with that look on his face, I had better go find me something else to do if I didn’t wanna or get dealt with.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😁❤ When that came out of daddy's mouth, I knew I better get somewhere, lol.

I miss him and momma so much.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:47 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:27 am

IKR! Bought back lots memories for me too. I knew when my Dad said it with that look on his face, I had better go find me something else to do if I didn’t wanna or get dealt with.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😁❤ When that came out of daddy's mouth, I knew I better get somewhere, lol.

I miss him and momma so much.
Oh yes ma’m, when dad said it..time to STFU and go play Nintendo. 😂😂😂

I definitely know the feeling. I miss everyone who isn’t with us anymore. 😢
Locked Previous topicNext topic