About opinions

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CDE716DF-031E-48A6-A5AA-CC6C13FF19B8.jpeg
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, but people can try to change your opinion.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And they can critique your opinion.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's not what I expected, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My dad used to say if I wanted your opinion I’d give it to you. Basically just a different way of saying if I wanted your opinion I’d ask for it. I mean it’s a free country and people can say what your opinion should be. However harassing someone about it is a whole other problem. And we got too much harassing going on.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:23 pm My dad used to say if I wanted your opinion I’d give it to you. Basically just a different way of saying if I wanted your opinion I’d ask for it. I mean it’s a free country and people can say what your opinion should be. However harassing someone about it is a whole other problem. And we got too much harassing going on.
My father use to say the same thing if we tried to chime in on grown folks business. 😂😂😂😂😂

Man, I haven’t heard that in years.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:23 pm My dad used to say if I wanted your opinion I’d give it to you. Basically just a different way of saying if I wanted your opinion I’d ask for it. I mean it’s a free country and people can say what your opinion should be. However harassing someone about it is a whole other problem. And we got too much harassing going on.
Mine said the same thing, lol. Oh the memories.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My mom used to say, “Opinions are likes assholes. Everyone has one, and some stink.”
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Opinions are one thing. Clear observable facts and truth are not and claiming facts are just other opinions is not acceptable.
Locked Previous topicNext topic