Fixed!! The Homepage is Cached. You aren't Logged Out.

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our CDN cached the home page which means that the page has turned into a static page. The recent topics on that page will reflect the date when it was cached, for instance mine was cached on the 16th so all topics have a last commented on date of the 16th. If you click on a group or on the board index you will still be logged in.

I'm fixing it now but you will need to clear the cache on your phone afterwards. If you clear it before I fix the problem then it will just cache the page from today. I don't know how fast it works after fixing it so if you continue to have this problem try to clear your cache again tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion!
🤓The Admin 🤓
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was wondering what was going on!

👍
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You guys can clear your cache now and it should be fixed
🤓The Admin 🤓
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I did all of that. It’s still doing the log in thing. I’ve cleared my cache several times - still doing it.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Try clearing your board cookies. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and there should be a menu where you can click clear board cookies. You may also need to clear your browser cache.
mater-three wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:13 am I did all of that. It’s still doing the log in thing. I’ve cleared my cache several times - still doing it.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic