Unite with us you f**kers!

Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It’s so cute how you’re hanging on to that as if it was a lifeline to keep your oaf on an altar.
I know, it hurts. It hurt for many of us back in 2016. Now suck it up, like we all did.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Didn’t you post about the fuckers story already?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, please understand the poor thing.
Every other news it’s another Nail in Trump’s coffin. This is all she has... ☹️
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:00 pm Didn’t you post about the fuckers story already?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:00 pm Didn’t you post about the fuckers story already?
I have to post the memes separate.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:54 pm It’s so cute how you’re hanging on to that as if it was a lifeline to keep your oaf on an altar.
I know, it hurts. It hurt for many of us back in 2016. Now suck it up, like we all did.
lol, did you ever shut you're F***ing pie hole once during the last 4 years? did you ever stop wailing and gnashing your teeth? NO? ok, so don't expect anything different of your opposition from how you conduct yourself.

I have always been politically engaged and always will be. do you democrats think you're going to shame us into silence and permit you to go about destroying our republic while we roll over? Nah. we will treat you the same as you treated us. take a trip down memory lane.

btw, get over that pipe dream of a "return to normalcy" it ain't happening. even AOC is criticizing the establishment democrats. BLM is already disappointed in Biden. your messiah WILL face criticism, get over it.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:10 pm
I have to post the memes separate.
Oh my fault, I forget about the Meme group. I was confused when I opened and didn’t see the comments.

Lol
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Locked Previous topicNext topic