It’s only 1:15 and this day can already f**k off

Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I haven’t had a truly bad day in a very long time so maybe it was just overdue.

Woke up this morning and things were going good until my coffee pot took a shit. No coffee. Fine whatever, I’ll shower and head to the store to get a new one and get my groceries out of the way.

Hop in the shower and half way through it turns ice cold! Something tripped the breaker to my water heater! Easy fix, Dh just flicked it back on and after ten minutes the water went back to hot.

I leave to go to the store and realize I forgot my wallet, so I turned back around to get it.

Half way to the store my low air pressure light starts flashing at me and dinging obnoxiously. I pull into a store and look, my tires are all fine. So I get in and go to the store I was heading to.

Get all my shopping done and come out and my freaking tire is flat!!!!! So I have to call Dh to come fix it, I didn’t need to put a spare on it because it took air just fine and I’m so thankful we have the air compressor that plugs into the car lighter thing.

But Jesus Christ what else is going to go wrong today?! At least whatever happens, I’ll be able to face it with a cup of coffee finally!!!!
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just go back to bed.
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yep, thats a go back to bed and start over type of day.

Unread post

You're doing better than me, I realized today that my marriage is over.

Time to start a whole new life.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's the only way to survive, lol.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Take your car to your mechanic tomorrow, your tire likely has a slow leak from picking up a nail.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:21 pm Take your car to your mechanic tomorrow, your tire likely has a slow leak from picking up a nail.
Dh will look at it today. I’m married to a guy who can build a car from the ground up lol I don’t think I’ve ever been to a mechanic since we’ve met!

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:21 pm Take your car to your mechanic tomorrow, your tire likely has a slow leak from picking up a nail.
Not sure why that takes a mechanic...8 dollars at any auto parts store,pair of pliers and 30 minutes os all it takes
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:20 pm Just go back to bed.
f**k I wish I could lol I’ve seriously got a mountain of laundry to accomplish today. I’ve folded 2 loads so far, have a load each in the washer and dryer and I have like 3-4 more waiting.
Madeyemoody
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:21 pm It's the only way to survive, lol.
Coffee or going back to bed? Either way is a good survival strategy lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic