To the democrats calling for "working together" "unity" "bipartisanship"

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Meh. I don't want "unity".
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:40 am
wildflowers25 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:48 am
Snicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:14 am

Biden already has. I could go on and on. Biden is a sniffer
I can't believe the insanely racist things that have come out of his mouth about black and Indian people forever in interviews and campaign rallies and the myth that he's a champion for people of color prevails.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you acknowledge how racist Trump is, so why worry about Black and Indian people now?
Because he is not! Just because he sees all people as human and Not defined by their race doesn't make him racist. We have seen Bidens racism. but yet you are ok with that
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Snicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:54 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:40 am

I can't believe the insanely racist things that have come out of his mouth about black and Indian people forever in interviews and campaign rallies and the myth that he's a champion for people of color prevails.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you acknowledge how racist Trump is, so why worry about Black and Indian people now?
Because he is not! Just because he sees all people as human and Not defined by their race doesn't make him racist. We have seen Bidens racism. but yet you are ok with that
Okay with what? I have called out Biden and the left when they are wrong but you can’t do the same when it comes to Trump. You only see “racism” in people you don’t like or disagree with and it doesn’t work that way.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Snicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:51 am
Snicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:14 am

Biden already has. I could go on and on. Biden is a sniffer
I can't believe the insanely racist things that have come out of his mouth about black people and Indian people forever in interviews and campaign rallies and people still act like he's a champion for people of color.
It's amazing. The racist remarks, the call for violent protests etc and they can't see past the forest from the trees. It's laughable
“They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,’” said Biden, getting laughter and applause from the crowd at the University of Miami.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, well. If YOU are all for unity, please join us in prosecuting Trump and make him pay for his crimes.
If you don’t want to “unite”, then keep you hypocritical accusations to yourself. “Unity” doesn’t mean “turning the other cheek”. It seems toy Trumpers only acknowledge unity when it means bending to your will.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1775

Unread post

Snicker wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:16 am
EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:10 am Nothing any other president, INCLUDING Nixon, has ever done is as bad as the BS Trump pulled. So stop griping about the new and legitimately elected president we now have until he does something worse than idiot Donald. Has Biden ever run a fake charity so his family could have extra spending money? No. Has Biden ever commented that he would date his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter? No. Had Biden ever tried to govern and fire people by Twitter? No. Has Biden ever cozied up to white supremacist's, telling them they are special and that he loves them and encouraged them to ATTACK CONGRESS? No. And I could go on.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white- ... ontroversy
Already can't handle
A Fox News ... Entertainment channel source is unreliable and right biased
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lgander29 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:29 am
EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:10 am Nothing any other president, INCLUDING Nixon, has ever done is as bad as the BS Trump pulled. So stop griping about the new and legitimately elected president we now have until he does something worse than idiot Donald. Has Biden ever run a fake charity so his family could have extra spending money? No. Has Biden ever commented that he would date his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter? No. Had Biden ever tried to govern and fire people by Twitter? No. Has Biden ever cozied up to white supremacist's, telling them they are special and that he loves them and encouraged them to ATTACK CONGRESS? No. And I could go on.

Already can't handle
Just as laughable as yours
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Snicker wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:20 am
Lgander29 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:29 am

Already can't handle
Just as laughable as yours
Why are you picking on Entertainment Weekly, Vanity Fair or Teen Vogue?
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:55 am
hotspice58 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:24 pm You really need a hobby.
Desperately. It's scary.
Biden won yes. But news flash he's not a dictator. There still will checks and balances especially with a Republican Senate and conservative SCOTUS. You've even got Mitch McConnell. For the love of God it really will be all right.
This didn't age very well, did it? Ruling solely by EO and declaring Congress unnecessary your first two weeks in office. Who's that dictator again? LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:31 am
Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:55 am
hotspice58 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:24 pm You really need a hobby.
Desperately. It's scary.
Biden won yes. But news flash he's not a dictator. There still will checks and balances especially with a Republican Senate and conservative SCOTUS. You've even got Mitch McConnell. For the love of God it really will be all right.
This didn't age very well, did it? Ruling solely by EO and declaring Congress unnecessary your first two weeks in office. Who's that dictator again? LOL
I know! But this is OLD news now, back from November. SMH
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic