Unread post

You really need a hobby.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:24 pm You really need a hobby.
Desperately. It's scary.
Biden won yes. But news flash he's not a dictator. There still will checks and balances especially with a Republican Senate and conservative SCOTUS. You've even got Mitch McConnell. For the love of God it really will be all right.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The two parties have made not getting along their job. That won't change any time soon.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And actually the one threatening to become a dictator by abusing the rule of law, pissing on democracy and through lies and bullying is... what do you know? Trump...
He already has his little minions doing his bidding to steal a legitimate and fair election.
Pjmm wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:55 am
Desperately. It's scary.
Biden won yes. But news flash he's not a dictator. There still will checks and balances especially with a Republican Senate and conservative SCOTUS. You've even got Mitch McConnell. For the love of God it really will be all right.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Desperately. It's scary.
Still confident about your comments now? The democrats took the senate. They are talking about doing away with the filibuster. Biden is said to be looking into changing the Supreme Court. He did say he wouldn’t say whether or not he would pack the court until after the election. I’ve lost count of his executive order count. It is way past what any other president did so soon. It’s pretty bad when even The NY Times calls you out. Guess he already forgot he told Stephanopoulis about only a dictator uses executive orders instead of legislation.
By his own definition, Biden is already governing like a dictator

“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.” - Joe Biden
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:46 pm
Desperately. It's scary.
Still confident about your comments now? The democrats took the senate. They are talking about doing away with the filibuster. Biden is said to be looking into changing the Supreme Court. He did say he wouldn’t say whether or not he would pack the court until after the election. I’ve lost count of his executive order count. It is way past what any other president did so soon. It’s pretty bad when even The NY Times calls you out. Guess he already forgot he told Stephanopoulis about only a dictator uses executive orders instead of legislation.

“I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.” - Joe Biden
What I'm not interested in is continuing an argument back from November. I'm surprised we won the Senate but whatever. I think that other poster is right. You need to move on. It really will be all right.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:51 pm

Desperately. It's scary.

What I'm not interested in is continuing an argument back from November. I'm surprised we won the Senate but whatever. I think that other poster is right. You need to move on. It really will be all right.
So sorry. I just saw this and thought I would ask. I was sincerely curious how you felt now and in no way meant it as an argument.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:01 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:51 pm

So sorry. I just saw this and thought I would ask. I was sincerely curious how you felt now and in no way meant it as an argument.
I'm sorry too. I was tired last night and not in a good mood. What i think is the Democrats still have a slim majority and Biden will have a long road to implement what he wants. Do I think he's a dictator? No. He doing exactly what Trump did in his first days of office. It's no secret he was going to change many of his executive orders. I do want to see Republicans get it together and stop kowtowing to Trump. They should kowtow to no one.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm aggravated at the Corona virus bill containing a $15 per hour minimum wage. Get it together and STOP adding unnecessary crap into these bills. That can be discussed and proposed later. Geez.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic