I don't follow twitter and I don't read his books..<---I'm a chicken. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I prefer Dean Koontz.
Deleted User 1775

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:43 pm I prefer Dean Koontz.
Cool. I think I’ll start checking some of those out at my library.
“The Other Emily” looks good.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The guy doesn’t have to like Stephen King. But seeing as how they’ve made at least four movies from his books they can’t be all that shitty. Frankly I think King is very good with writing his characters. They’re flawed, brave, cowardly, real people. I don’t always like the plot but his descriptions and the action of his characters are usually good. Factory of Sadness is probably some bitter writer that can’t get anything published.
Deleted User 1775

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm The guy doesn’t have to like Stephen King. But seeing as how they’ve made at least four movies from his books they can’t be all that shitty. Frankly I think King is very good with writing his characters. They’re flawed, brave, cowardly, real people. I don’t always like the plot but his descriptions and the action of his characters are usually good. Factory of Sadness is probably some bitter writer that can’t get anything published.
Good points!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Me too 😊
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lgander29 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:45 pm
Cool. I think I’ll start checking some of those out at my library.
“The Other Emily” looks good.
I read both authors. If you like King you will like Koontz!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm The guy doesn’t have to like Stephen King. But seeing as how they’ve made at least four movies from his books they can’t be all that shitty. Frankly I think King is very good with writing his characters. They’re flawed, brave, cowardly, real people. I don’t always like the plot but his descriptions and the action of his characters are usually good. Factory of Sadness is probably some bitter writer that can’t get anything published.
I’m not sure if your “at least four movies” was hyperbole, but they’ve made 47 and have 3 more in the works. Just throwing that out there.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have no clue what that’s about lol

I’m a huge fan of King in movie form but not of his books, the man is to damn wordy, but I do like Koontz.
Locked Previous topicNext topic