New Style and Features!

Superpuff
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Hi Skip,
Are there different website fonts/designs or is it just the grey moving bar at the top?
:? :lol: :x :P :oops: :evil: :twisted: :roll:
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Awesome! Thanks for all the work you do
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh. I feel like I'm being held hostage now. All I see is the original post, everything else is now hidden unless I whitelist the site in my adblocker.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes but I don’t think I can set it up individually for each user. I’ll look into it 😊
Superpuff wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:16 pm Hi Skip,
Are there different website fonts/designs or is it just the grey moving bar at the top?
πŸ€“The Admin πŸ€“
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:53 am Eh. I feel like I'm being held hostage now. All I see is the original post, everything else is now hidden unless I whitelist the site in my adblocker.
Which ad blocker are you using. I have Blur and I just go to sign in and it works fine.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lexy, I can't quote you because this isn't working for me. I'm using adblockplus. I've whitelisted momconfessions.net, and I STILL can't see anything unless I open and incognito browser. Then, I can't comment/reply because I'm not logged in.

Sigh. Skip, this is a great site, and I love it very much, but this new update is frustrating.

Nevermind. It all seems to be working again....
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 2

Unread post

With the new layout there is no "read unread replies" option. And do we have the option to delete our own posts?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't see any new styles or features. I'm using Chrome on my laptop and I just don't see anything. Where is it? Also, if someone gives you a reaction, do you see it?
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You need to change your style to Flatboots for the new features
mcginnisc wrote: ↑Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:44 am I don't see any new styles or features. I'm using Chrome on my laptop and I just don't see anything. Where is it? Also, if someone gives you a reaction, do you see it?
πŸ€“The Admin πŸ€“
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I switched and I can't figure a thing out.. How do I switch back to Absolution.. I can live without the new stuff as I never use it anyway. ;-)
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic