Well that was odd

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was driving down this small road privately owned by the businesses on it in my small town. There was a semi truck coming out of the feed store after delivering and because of the curve there and the way the loading dock is they have to drive out on the wrong side of the road. No problem I wasn't in a hurry I just stopped so he could get by. I was talking to my son but looking at this truck to make sure I gave him space and I shook my head when my son asked me a question. The driver of the semi got so mad at me! He starts screaming and cussing at me out his window and he jumped out of his truck and was running after me as I drove away.
I don't know what his problem was. Maybe he thought its a one way street? Maybe he thought I was shaking my head at him? I don't know but he seriously needs to get a grip.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow. Sounds like he could benefit from anger management classes.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My guess is he thought you were shaking your head at him, like trying to tell him he was in the wrong.

But regardless, it's certainly not a reason to jump out and yell at you and try to chase you down. Even if you were telling him he was wrong when really he was right, it's just not important enough to react like that.

Maybe he was having a really bad day and it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:52 pm My guess is he thought you were shaking your head at him, like trying to tell him he was in the wrong.

But regardless, it's certainly not a reason to jump out and yell at you and try to chase you down. Even if you were telling him he was wrong when really he was right, it's just not important enough to react like that.

Maybe he was having a really bad day and it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Maybe. I kind of felt bad for him because what had to be going on in his life for him to react that strongly? It was 7:30 in the morning so he hadn't had much time to have a bad day.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why are you even leaving your house at all?? And with a child?? Hello we are in a pandemic!!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:21 pm Why are you even leaving your house at all?? And with a child?? Hello we are in a pandemic!!
Attachments
facetious.jpg
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Did you inform the company
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:21 pm Why are you even leaving your house at all?? And with a child?? Hello we are in a pandemic!!
Oh the horror! I was taking my teenage son to the commercial building my parents own to do his lawn mowing job. My dad can't do it anymore so they pay my son. It's an essential business and they will get fined by the county if it's not done.
But I'm so not staying trapped at home anyways. We need things like groceries.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:27 pm Did you inform the company
Its a private feed store so it's not their truck. Its an outside company and I have no clue who they were.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:20 pm I was driving down this small road privately owned by the businesses on it in my small town. There was a semi truck coming out of the feed store after delivering and because of the curve there and the way the loading dock is they have to drive out on the wrong side of the road. No problem I wasn't in a hurry I just stopped so he could get by. I was talking to my son but looking at this truck to make sure I gave him space and I shook my head when my son asked me a question. The driver of the semi got so mad at me! He starts screaming and cussing at me out his window and he jumped out of his truck and was running after me as I drove away.
I don't know what his problem was. Maybe he thought its a one way street? Maybe he thought I was shaking my head at him? I don't know but he seriously needs to get a grip.
Okie dokie
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic