I'm debt free!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

After a lot of big changes, going through a financially devastating divorce and then an expensive move... I'm finally debt free! 🥳
My payment was already less than $200 a month but it feels good to have it paid off and be putting that money towards savings instead.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Whoo hoo!!!!
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congrats! Financial health is a great accomplishment,
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Its such an incredible feeling. Congratulations!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Congrats!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Congrats!!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't see the point of bragging about something that should have been the case in the first place anyway
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:04 pm I don't see the point of bragging about something that should have been the case in the first place anyway
LOL, well, if you decide to be kind instead of a ... you should DEFINITELY come here an brag about it. I'd totally be rooting for you!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you all! It's a great feeling!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Because it feels good.
It feels good to not owe anyone money anymore and it feels validating to know that the large amount of money I spent on this huge move wasn't some insurmountable setback like my anxiety would lead me to feel at times.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:04 pm I don't see the point of bragging about something that should have been the case in the first place anyway
Locked Previous topicNext topic