Any of you ladies dress modestly

Anonymous 9

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:44 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:35 pm Noooo. That is exactly not what I meant. That dress is so dated and fits her terribly. Modest, perhaps but stylish, definitely not!
HanSolo wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:56 am
35D518C7-285B-4207-A561-4D36B0F0724A.jpeg
It's actually a dude who likes to cross dress.
Don't you all think in this day and age we should be a little bit past shaming people for their clothing?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:35 pm Noooo. That is exactly not what I meant. That dress is so dated and fits her terribly. Modest, perhaps but stylish, definitely not!

Don't you all think in this day and age we should be a little bit past shaming people for their clothing?
Who is shaming? I'm just pointing it out. You wanna bitch at someone, bitch at the person who posted the dude's picture.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I honestly thought that was a woman. Why would a man dress like that?
HanSolo wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:56 am
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He's married to one of the members. He likes to dress as a woman and be photographed. *shrug* as long as it's harmless, whatever floats his boat, I guess. Bruce Jenner used to like to dress in women's clothing and he eventually came out trans.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:48 pm I honestly thought that was a woman. Why would a man dress like that? This guy is a husband of one of our members. He likes wearing womens clothes and being photographed in them. *shrug* whatever floats his boat as long as no one is harmed by it.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

That's weird. Does he want to be a woman? He looks so feminine. Is he gay?
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:50 pm He's married to one of the members. He likes to dress as a woman and be photographed. *shrug* as long as it's harmless, whatever floats his boat, I guess. Bruce Jenner used to like to dress in women's clothing and he eventually came out trans.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:48 pm I honestly thought that was a woman. Why would a man dress like that? This guy is a husband of one of our members. He likes wearing womens clothes and being photographed in them. *shrug* whatever floats his boat as long as no one is harmed by it.

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why do you care how this person dresses themselves?

I find it extremely hard to believe that In this day and age, seeing someone transgender is a surprising notion...
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:15 am That's weird. Does he want to be a woman? He looks so feminine. Is he gay?
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:50 pm He's married to one of the members. He likes to dress as a woman and be photographed. *shrug* as long as it's harmless, whatever floats his boat, I guess. Bruce Jenner used to like to dress in women's clothing and he eventually came out trans.

“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No clue.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:15 am That's weird. Does he want to be a woman? He looks so feminine. Is he gay?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I honestly don't care how this person dresses. My post was about dressing modestly not transgender people. I was just curious about their motivation.
Frau Holle wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:26 am Why do you care how this person dresses themselves?

I find it extremely hard to believe that In this day and age, seeing someone transgender is a surprising notion...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

That makes sense. I typically avoid t shirts in general because I find them too form-fitting. When I wear jeans it's usually with a button down blouse un-tucked or with a comfortable cardigan.
agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:58 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:47 pm
agander2017 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:41 am I will wear jeans and a tee shirt for daily attire, but for something like church I will wear jeans (I don't like skirts) and a nice blouse. It's just the way I'm comfortable, so that's how I dress.
Is there a difference between a tshirt and a nice blouse with jeans in church?
I think there is. A tee shirt usually has a graphic design, where a blouse would be dressier. I have nice jeans that I wear to church, and then my other jeans that I wear everyday. Those tend to have holes in them. I'm not big on getting dressed up, I just want to look more put together.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

It's anyone's guess. Similar pics made the rounds on CafeMom a few years ago.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:09 am I honestly don't care how this person dresses. My post was about dressing modestly not transgender people. I was just curious about their motivation.
Frau Holle wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:26 am Why do you care how this person dresses themselves?

Locked Previous topicNext topic