Which shoes??

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I want something comfy yet at least a little more stylish than my black Adidas.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

The Eastlands look the most stylish. I didn't even know Dr Martens made canvas shoes!
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 pm The Eastlands look the most stylish. I didn't even know Dr Martens made canvas shoes!
I didn't either. I need something comfy as I will be on my feet all day long. I will wear them mostly with Palazzo pants. I also found these but although I think they will be comfy; I don't think they look very nice.

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

#1 for sure
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I *love* Clark's shoes for comfort when on my feet all day! But I agree that pair doesn't look especially nice. The other brands I don't have much of any experience with other than Doc Martens in the 90s, so I was just judging by style. 🤣
Shaken1976 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 pm The Eastlands look the most stylish. I didn't even know Dr Martens made canvas shoes!
I didn't either. I need something comfy as I will be on my feet all day long. I will wear them mostly with Palazzo pants. I also found these but although I think they will be comfy; I don't think they look very nice.

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are these better?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:52 pm I *love* Clark's shoes for comfort when on my feet all day! But I agree that pair doesn't look especially nice. The other brands I don't have much of any experience with other than Doc Martens in the 90s, so I was just judging by style. 🤣

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:51 pm#1 for sure
Have you worn that brand before?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I like the second pair ... so, they are probably the least stylish ... 😉
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I think I like those better! I like fairly plain shoes and if there are details I like them to be simple, and probably old-fashioned if I'm being honest. I do love cutesy heels and dressy shoes but they're never comfy so I just try to find something comfortable that isn't hideous. Lol

If you're like me you'll weigh all of the opinions you're given and just end up with the ones you liked best to begin with. 🤣 Either way I hope whatever you end up with is comfy!
Shaken1976 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:01 pm Are these better?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:52 pm I *love* Clark's shoes for comfort when on my feet all day! But I agree that pair doesn't look especially nice. The other brands I don't have much of any experience with other than Doc Martens in the 90s, so I was just judging by style. 🤣

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I ordered all of them through Prime Wardrobe. Then I will just send back what I don't like. If it is all of them, I'll look for more. I wish sweats, a t-shirt, and sneakers were proper teacher attire.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:27 pm I think I like those better! I like fairly plain shoes and if there are details I like them to be simple, and probably old-fashioned if I'm being honest. I do love cutesy heels and dressy shoes but they're never comfy so I just try to find something comfortable that isn't hideous. Lol

If you're like me you'll weigh all of the opinions you're given and just end up with the ones you liked best to begin with. 🤣 Either way I hope whatever you end up with is comfy!
Shaken1976 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:01 pm Are these better?

Locked Previous topicNext topic