This doesn’t make any difference if it’s true

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was reading some comments on an article about the little boy who was shot by his neighbor. Almost everyone mentioned the dad was a meth dealer and sold it to the neighbor who was hallucinating because of it and he accidentally shot the boy. Even if it were true and I’ve googled and haven’t been able to verify anything it doesn’t make any difference. A little boy died a tragic death regardless of any other circumstances. I also hate how people are already sticking up for the man who shot this little boy and that people are trying to make this a race thing when it isn’t.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I haven't heard any of that but I've seen pictures of the man. He didn't look well. I'd definitely believe that drugs and/or mental illness were factors.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't buy for a second drugs made him do it. He had prior weapons and drug charges, that is no excuse and shows him to be a hardened criminal who thinks breaking the law is his right. Anyone sick enough to try and use anything to defend the execution style murder of a 5 year old needs their head examined but it sure is happening. Considering the current climate, no one can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that race didn't play a role. Whatever the case though, nothing about walking up to that child and shooting him in the head says accident or drug induced anything. The waste of a human life who did this deserves to die. Hopefully that is exactly what happens.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I haven't read that, and if it's true, it's tragic, but there is no way to actually know. It was as senseless crime, and the man that killed him should be in prison, doesn't matter if he was on drugs or not.

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I read something yesterday, might have even been here, that said the man that shot the boy was arrested hours earlier for pulling a gun on someone else, but he was released for lack of evidence. If that's true, that's even worse. If they had locked him up, that little boy would still be alive. :(

Locked Previous topicNext topic