I put all my bills on credit cards.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Every bill or charge for the month goes on my credit cards. I pay it off at the end of the month. My sister said it was so weird that I do that. I don't think it is weird at all and I know many people who do the same thing.

My credit is excellent and by the end of the month I have 0 debt. In fact I make a lot of money doing things this way. I haven't had to pay for a vacation in years. I could understand if I was putting things on credit cards and not paying it off but that isn't the case. She is just bad with money and she seems to think everyone else is.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Isn’t that what everyone does lol
Anonymous 3

Unread post

So do I for vacation points.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That’s not uncommon.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I wish I could do that. None of the utility companies here take credit cards for payment. I'm all about that cash back!
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ok
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I will add, i don't think any of my family members (or friends for that matter) know how I pay my bills. Why would that be discussed? So odd.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My friend does that for point toward free groceries
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:34 pm I will add, i don't think any of my family members (or friends for that matter) know how I pay my bills. Why would that be discussed? So odd.
She is staying with me right now and I was paying my bills.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's pretty common.
Locked Previous topicNext topic