Anonymous 10

Unread post

Rag & bone and Adidas
Anonymous 8

Unread post

What does "active cases" mean?
Yoloo wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:23 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:18 pm
Yoloo wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:11 pm "Active cases are people that have not recovered or died. 'Active' does not mean that these cases are infectious."

Some people take months to recover maybe even years, we don't know. Some may never recover. That doesn't mean the virus is spreading there.

I did not say it was spreading. I said active cases, it also could mean that a proportion of them could potentially spread it. It also means that they technically still have the virus within the country.
Having an active case does not mean someone has the virus or that the virus is still there.
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I posted the definition. It means they haven't recovered yet and they haven't died. It does NOT mean they have the virus or are contagious.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:20 pm What does "active cases" mean?
Yoloo wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:23 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:18 pm

I did not say it was spreading. I said active cases, it also could mean that a proportion of them could potentially spread it. It also means that they technically still have the virus within the country.
Having an active case does not mean someone has the virus or that the virus is still there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic