Where did you buy your masks?

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:26 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:22 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Yes it is. We did it where I live and now we are virus free. I was able to always social distance while going anywhere. It really isn't that hard.
Your argument of "we did it so everyone all over the world can do it too" is getting really old and tired.
What is old and tiring is idiots saying it isn't possible to social distance. Unless you are mentally slow and can't understand what it is social distancing is possible.
It's not just if it's physically possible. Get 328 million people to buy into social distancing all the time. I'd love to hear your solution for that.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

So...You're calling your own government (New Zealand) a bunch of idiots and stating that you reside in a shitty place?:

"The Ministry of Health recommends that all households prepare for a possible further outbreak of COVID-19 by securing non-medical grade face masks for each household member.

These could be either reusable (and washable), or single use, disposable face masks. "

-Last updated: 6 August 2020.

https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/dis ... ce%20masks.

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:45 pm Masks are for idiots or people who live in a shitty place. I have never bought one.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:20 pm So...You're calling your own government (New Zealand) a bunch of idiots and stating that you reside in a shitty place?:

"The Ministry of Health recommends that all households prepare for a possible further outbreak of COVID-19 by securing non-medical grade face masks for each household member.

These could be either reusable (and washable), or single use, disposable face masks. "

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:45 pm Masks are for idiots or people who live in a shitty place. I have never bought one.
My friend lives in a province where they have had zero cases, and they recommend masks. Anon 7 is just trying to cause issue
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I figured as much. That's why I thought I'd give her a dose of her own medicine. lol
highlandmum wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:30 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:20 pm So...You're calling your own government (New Zealand) a bunch of idiots and stating that you reside in a shitty place?:

My friend lives in a province where they have had zero cases, and they recommend masks. Anon 7 is just trying to cause issue
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Costco
We mostly use the disposable masks. It’s easier for me because it’s hot.
When it cools down, I’ll get my mom to make some
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:54 pm I figured as much. That's why I thought I'd give her a dose of her own medicine. lol
highlandmum wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:30 pm

Especially since new zealand has active cases again.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:52 pm DD and DS have Bauer and Adidas masks we got at a sports store. We need to get a few more of these ones.
We bought two packs of 50 disposable at Costco, but we are going to get some at the Canex next week. Our oldest doesn't like the disposables.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:37 am
highlandmum wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:52 pm DD and DS have Bauer and Adidas masks we got at a sports store. We need to get a few more of these ones.
We bought two packs of 50 disposable at Costco, but we are going to get some at the Canex next week. Our oldest doesn't like the disposables.
I got the ones from Costco for my work for the guys on the site. DS prefers the Bauer ones, hopefully he does not lose these as they are hard to find now.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:27 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:24 pm
Funny, I don't think it's the people who wear masks that are looking like an idiot in this thread.
I disagree. If masks worked it wouldn't be so bad in the US.

I practiced good social distancing and never needed a mask. Now I don't have to worry about it anyway.
You're lucky. Not everyone can practice social distancing in their place of employment or even in their normal day-to-day life. Masks are a good precaution.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:53 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:27 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Funny, I don't think it's the people who wear masks that are looking like an idiot in this thread.
I disagree. If masks worked it wouldn't be so bad in the US.

I practiced good social distancing and never needed a mask. Now I don't have to worry about it anyway.
You're lucky. Not everyone can practice social distancing in their place of employment or even in their normal day-to-day life. Masks are a good precaution.
New zealand has active cases again so her bragging is pretty pointless.
Locked Previous topicNext topic