Where did you buy your masks?

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:45 pm Masks are for idiots or people who live in a shitty place. I have never bought one.
Funny, I don't think it's the people who wear masks that are looking like an idiot in this thread.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:24 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:45 pm Masks are for idiots or people who live in a shitty place. I have never bought one.
Funny, I don't think it's the people who wear masks that are looking like an idiot in this thread.
I disagree. If masks worked it wouldn't be so bad in the US.

I practiced good social distancing and never needed a mask. Now I don't have to worry about it anyway.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Please tell us what luxury area you are in. Thanks.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:33 pm
Please tell us what luxury area you are in. Thanks.
I live in Auckland ☺️
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:27 pm

I practiced good social distancing and never needed a mask. Now I don't have to worry about it anyway.
That's where you are wrong. It's bad in the US in part because there are so many people who refuse to wear masks. If everyone was actually diligent about wearing their mask, it might not be as bad as it is in the US. But, you know, rights and everything.

We have an order in my city that masks are required in all indoor public spaces. This order has been in place for weeks. Nonetheless, just last night I saw a guy at the grocery store not wearing a mask. The cashier approached him about it and I heard him argue back about "if you are requiring them then you should provide them" and other bullshit of the sort. The cashier told him how masks are required everywhere so he needs to have one anyway, etc, etc. And in that whole exchange he only made himself look like an idiot.
There is another guy local to me, who is administrator on one of the local FB groups, and he's major anti-mask. He purposely goes out in public to stores and such without a mask just to see what kind of reaction he can get or if he can get away with it. Another one making himself look like an idiot.

Point being - there is still a large percentage of the population in the US that won't wear masks so we can't even really know for sure if masks are helpful or not.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:55 pm

That's where you are wrong. It's bad in the US in part because there are so many people who refuse to wear masks. If everyone was actually diligent about wearing their mask, it might not be as bad as it is in the US. But, you know, rights and everything.

We have an order in my city that masks are required in all indoor public spaces. This order has been in place for weeks. Nonetheless, just last night I saw a guy at the grocery store not wearing a mask. The cashier approached him about it and I heard him argue back about "if you are requiring them then you should provide them" and other bullshit of the sort. The cashier told him how masks are required everywhere so he needs to have one anyway, etc, etc. And in that whole exchange he only made himself look like an idiot.
There is another guy local to me, who is administrator on one of the local FB groups, and he's major anti-mask. He purposely goes out in public to stores and such without a mask just to see what kind of reaction he can get or if he can get away with it. Another one making himself look like an idiot.

Point being - there is still a large percentage of the population in the US that won't wear masks so we can't even really know for sure if masks are helpful or not.
Masks are not the solution social distancing is.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:57 pm

Social distancing is not always possible. Every time I go to the grocery store I end up passing within 6ft of people. I try not to, or not for long, but it's unavoidable.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Social distancing is not always possible. Every time I go to the grocery store I end up passing within 6ft of people. I try not to, or not for long, but it's unavoidable.
Yes it is. We did it where I live and now we are virus free. I was able to always social distance while going anywhere. It really isn't that hard.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Yes it is. We did it where I live and now we are virus free. I was able to always social distance while going anywhere. It really isn't that hard.
Your argument of "we did it so everyone all over the world can do it too" is getting really old and tired.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:22 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Your argument of "we did it so everyone all over the world can do it too" is getting really old and tired.
What is old and tiring is idiots saying it isn't possible to social distance. Unless you are mentally slow and can't understand what it is social distancing is possible.
Locked Previous topicNext topic