Why would you take that picture let alone post it on Facebook?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A friend of mine was on a boat on the lake and her 6 year old had to poop so they had her poop in a bucket. But instead of just letting it go she takes a picture of it, with the girl visibly upset, and then posts it on Facebook with a caption telling us what the poor kid is doing and why.

Why would you do that to your child?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:57 am A friend of mine was on a boat on the lake and her 6 year old had to poop so they had her poop in a bucket. But instead of just letting it go she takes a picture of it, with the girl visibly upset, and then posts it on Facebook with a caption telling us what the poor kid is doing and why.

Why would you do that to your child?
Good grief! The poor kid.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It's not illegal to take a pic in a public place.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:17 am It's not illegal to take a pic in a public place.
Whoosh
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They probably thought is was “funny”?
There are some moronic parents out there who think their kid doing something embarrassing is funny and talk about it all over the place. Or post it on social media.
Poor kid...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:18 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:17 am It's not illegal to take a pic in a public place.
Whoosh
Did you report the photo for child abuse?
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:20 am They probably thought is was “funny”?
There are some moronic parents out there who think their kid doing something embarrassing is funny and talk about it all over the place. Or post it on social media.
Poor kid...
Yeah, emphasis on moronic. Some parents just shouldn't be parents.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! Not every crappy thing (no pun intended) that you do to a child is “child abuse”.
I personally believe publicly humiliating a child is a terrible form of discipline. And yet parents all over the place have their kids stand in a busy corner holding a sign announcing everyone of what they did. I think it’s a terrible thing to do to a child, I wouldn’t be calling CPS though, because it’s not abuse.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:33 am
Whoosh
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:48 am LOL! Not every crappy thing (no pun intended) that you do to a child is “child abuse”.
I personally believe publicly humiliating a child is a terrible form of discipline. And yet parents all over the place have their kids stand in a busy corner holding a sign announcing everyone of what they did. I think it’s a terrible thing to do to a child, I wouldn’t be calling CPS though, because it’s not abuse.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:33 am

Whoosh
Lol I was just kidding.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Clearly not boat people.
Having to po on the water is a very common situation, if you are not equipt with a head then the bucket it is. If you are unaccustomed to this lifestyle it can be a very uncomfortable situation the first time. They probably had to convince her to do it then then pulled this nonsense.

To do that to anyone is so offensive but to do it to a child is mortfying.
Locked Previous topicNext topic