Going anon

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Does someone going anon upset you? Does it matter if they agree with you or not?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Depends.
When a person is doing it to get legitimate advice and doesn’t want everybody to know who she is, I respect that.
When someone uses it to troll or to be a bitch or to throw personal attacks in the safe of anonymity, yeah it bothers me. I find it pathetic. If you’re going to start bitching about how I’m “always” doing this or that or how I’m a so and so, then at least have the cojones and maturity to do it under your own SN so I can know who I don’t want to have conversations with anymore.

I remember back in CM days, during the now infamous outing of all the anons, I decided to check on a particular one that had been very nasty to me, was being rude and demeaning and was even being offensive towards my religious beliefs in that particular post. Surprise, surprise... it was a poster who had always been friendly to me in the open. I had even talked nicely to her when she made her own religious posts and she always pretended to like me. But then under anonymity she was a bitch to me. I felt like an idiot, I could imagine her laughing her ass off that I was so nice to her. And since then I lost all respect for anyone hiding under anonymity to be nasty and to start telling what I “always” do or say. So whenever that happens, I simply tell the person that when she grows a pair and decides to show herself we can continue the conversation, otherwise, I stop paying attention to them.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We're all anon as we allow, the screen name really means nothing.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:39 pm Depends.
When a person is doing it to get legitimate advice and doesn’t want everybody to know who she is, I respect that.
When someone uses it to troll or to be a bitch or to throw personal attacks in the safe of anonymity, yeah it bothers me. I find it pathetic. If you’re going to start bitching about how I’m “always” doing this or that or how I’m a so and so, then at least have the cojones and maturity to do it under your own SN so I can know who I don’t want to have conversations with anymore.

I remember back in CM days, during the now infamous outing of all the anons, I decided to check on a particular one that had been very nasty to me, was being rude and demeaning and was even being offensive towards my religious beliefs in that particular post. Surprise, surprise... it was a poster who had always been friendly to me in the open. I had even talked nicely to her when she made her own religious posts and she always pretended to like me. But then under anonymity she was a bitch to me. I felt like an idiot, I could imagine her laughing her ass off that I was so nice to her. And since then I lost all respect for anyone hiding under anonymity to be nasty and to start telling what I “always” do or say. So whenever that happens, I simply tell the person that when she grows a pair and decides to show herself we can continue the conversation, otherwise, I stop paying attention to them.
I'm sure this is why this post has been made... Because i told an anonymous something similar. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I agree with you 100%
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Like Mom2boys said, if you're going to be a bitch, own it. Don't hide behind anon.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Exactly. Whether i go anon or not i dont engage in banter.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:43 pm

Like Mom2boys said, if you're going to be a bitch, own it. Don't hide behind anon.
Maybe they should do away with anon.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, I would much prefer if it wasn’t an option. But I understand that some people do use it legitimately and it’s a needed feature when you have a forum called “Mom Confessions”. And even the occasional fun troll I don’t mind, lol. It’s when people use it to get personal and start calling out another person that I think it should be removed.
I think it should be better monitored though and it should be easier to lose that privilege if you abuse it.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:51 pm

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:00 pm Oh, I would much prefer if it wasn’t an option. But I understand that some people do use it legitimately and it’s a needed feature when you have a forum called “Mom Confessions”. And even the occasional fun troll I don’t mind, lol. It’s when people use it to get personal and start calling out another person that I think it should be removed.
I think it should be better monitored though and it should be easier to lose that privilege if you abuse it.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:51 pm
If you abuse it you should lose it. I agree. That's why I dont engage in banter.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The only time anon slightly Irritates me is when a member goes anon to be ugly towards me or others. I believe if you are going to talk shit do it under your screen name... own it.

I call it bitch in training.. wants to be bitchy but too afraid to come out..
Locked Previous topicNext topic