I feel like that is going to far.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

I think that what you say when you think no one is listening is who you REALLY are as a person.

If my facility cares for special needs people and one of my employees is out in the world referring to them as "retards," I'd want to know about that. She would not be working for my facility.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:19 pm I was the one who posted about a local woman being upset her kids could only go to school 2 days a week while the special education kids were going 5 days a week. She felt like the ones going further in life should have more days in school. Another woman who is a nurse said that she agrees that to much money is being spent on those "retards" (her exact words not mine) and how she worked with some who were doing nothing in life. I just noticed that people are calling the places she works and has worked. They were calling the licencing board and telling them her comments and how they need to investigate any wrong doings to any special needs she took care of. I get she said horrible things but trying to get her nursing license taken away is a little far in my opinion.
So why are you going anonymous here because your name (Mary B Nappa) was on full display in the original post which was shared on multiple forums. Try again trollina.
I'm not Mary and I never knew the woman personally just noticed after those on my fb shared what she had said and the wildlife place she was going to sell her bows at made the statement that she lived close to me. I always go anonymous.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

She seems to have failed the mob's purity test. I'm sure everyone complaining about her is free from any guilt of anything ever.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Any nurse who feels that way has no business taking care of special needs children. She clearly has no patience and hate in her heart for them. If someone refered to my child that way I would report them too.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Nope, not too far. It’s the age of accountability..
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Hell no it's not going too far! People are right, if she can say these things on social media what is she doing behind closed doors to these "retards"(as she calls them) who are going nowhere in life and I'm going to assume unable to communicate any abuse. I know too make special needs children who have been abused by teachers and care takers. f**k that bitch
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:35 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:29 pm I’m torn, TBH. I agree that even disgusting people have a right to a livelihood. If you don’t like something somebody said, fine. Tell them. But don’t mess with their lives.But you do have to wonder how she has treated people she seems that worthless. It’s a valid co concern if she’s referring to them in such demeaning and hateful ways.
Personally, I think jumping to the conclusion that she may have deliberately harmed patients is pretty uncalled for, if that’s what these people are suggesting. But there’s a possibility that when it comes to patients she thinks are “useless” she may not perform to the same standards.
I'm a nurse. I have had to treat many people who I felt were worthless. I still gave them the same level of care as everyone else. You don't have to like your patient to be a great nurse.
Do you go around calling them "retards" and telling everyone on fb how you feel about these people?
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like it's time for her to find a new career path. Making comments like that on social media is extremely unprofessional, especially given her career path. She's probably a couple years off from patient abuse.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:45 pm She seems to have failed the mob's purity test. I'm sure everyone complaining about her is free from any guilt of anything ever.
Because calling special needs CHILDREN retards is soooo professional 😒
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sure she'll choose her words a bit more wisely in the future.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic