too much bashing in the other

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

so I abandoned it. Remember when I told you guys I was getting a new car? I already did but i told everyone else i was getting it next week to throw the date off a little. A tornado hit the property this afternoon and my new car is totaled.
You can see my SO''s car in the pic, my car is parked right beside it, totally covered with the tree. I cried and then thanked god that me and the kids were not injured
20200804_155556.jpg
the second picture is the front of our cars but obviously the tree is covering it
Attachments
20200804_132428.jpg
Anonymous 1

Unread post

They will only total a vehicle if the value is less than repairer the frame is bent. You don’t know for sure yet.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It’s ok, your SO will buy you a new one.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Suuuuure
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Just saying karma is real.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:21 pm They will only total a vehicle if the value is less than repairer the frame is bent. You don’t know for sure yet.
There's no way they can repair that car, I'm positive its totaled.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:22 pm It’s ok, your SO will buy you a new one.
He wants me to use my insurance and he will pay the deductible but I'm not sure about that. I was told his home owners insurance should cover it. I have some homework to do.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:21 pm They will only total a vehicle if the value is less than repairer the frame is bent. You don’t know for sure yet.
There's no way they can repair that car, I'm positive its totaled.
Go supervise your kids instead of posting on here.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I don't believe this at all.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Have you removed the tree limbs to assess the damage? Have you had your insurance company come out?
Locked Previous topicNext topic