He thought I was just going to take him back because he came to his sense

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:09 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:03 pm The way he left he should have shown up with more than flowers and chocolates..
A new Mazarati, private jet to whisk her off to Necker Island for a month followed by an Abercrombie and Kent private African safari?
Yes.
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Chocolates and flowers seems like a reasonable price to pay for making you listen to that stupidity. (Assuming they were good chocolates.)
Anonymous 7

Unread post

This story reminds me somewhat of how things went down with my first husband. We were married for 10 years. During that time, he was constantly threatening to leave me and I was always fearing that he would. Due to how I was feeling in the marriage, I started going to therapy. About 4 months into therapy, guess what happened? As my husband was walking in the front door after his work day, I was walking out the front door. He said to me, "Where are you going?" I said, "I'm gone."
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:18 pm My husband and I are getting divorced. I came home from work one day to find him and all his stuff gone. He left me for his mistress and moved in with her. At first I was hurt, angry, and confused. It was totally out of character for him. After awhile I realized it was for the best. I don't need him and my life has become a lot better since he left.

Last night he showed up at the house with chocolate and flowers. He said he was wrong and went crazy. He tried to say it was just a mid life crisis and that he freaked out about getting old and acted irrationally. He wants to get back together. He said he came to his senses and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He wants to go to marriage counseling and make us work.

I took the chocolates and the flowers and told him to f**k off. There is nothing that would make me take him back but blaming it on a mid life crisis is more of a slap in the face than anything.
I'd say good for you if I didn't know this was a troll.
Yep that what I thought. I don't know for sure it just sounds trollish.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He did it once, he'll do it again. I'm sure she dumped him, and he had nowhere else to go. He would only stay with you until the next flavor of the month came by.

Locked Previous topicNext topic