Do you think a radiologist is at risk for COVID?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Several weeks ago, my husband's ex wife told us that her husband has contracted COVID. Then, a couple of weeks later, she called and asked us to pick up her daughter for the weekly visitation. My husband told her we are high risk and if her step dad had COVID recently, we should probably wait a little while before resuming our normal visitation. That's when she told us they no longer think it was COVID. That while he is still very sick, they just don't think it's COVID because he is not at risk for being exposed at work. Her reasoning is that he is a radiologist and stays in the same room all the time with no human interaction. While that may be true, he also works at the Texas Medical Center, one of the largest in the nation.

Do you think someone who works at a major hospital is at risk for exposure, working as a radiologist?

**He was tested but they are saying the results aren't back yet.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

yes
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What a stupid question. How can people be this F***ing dumb?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, duh. Of course he is.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He’s alive right? That puts him at risk.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Once someone tells me that they have Covid-19, they aren't coming into my home and I'm not putting myself in their presence until the proper time has passed or I feel confident that they aren't still sick.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes. Anyone can get it.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:49 am Once someone tells me that they have Covid-19, they aren't coming into my home and I'm not putting myself in their presence until the proper time has passed or I feel confident that they aren't still sick.
So if your child or husband contracted Covid you would kick them out on the street? Some of you are so deranged.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:41 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:49 am Once someone tells me that they have Covid-19, they aren't coming into my home and I'm not putting myself in their presence until the proper time has passed or I feel confident that they aren't still sick.
So if your child or husband contracted Covid you would kick them out on the street? Some of you are so deranged.
My daughter’s boyfriend’s mom did exactly that. He’s isolating with us for a week. If we didn’t let him, he would be sleeping in his car.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yup
Locked Previous topicNext topic