Would you

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:32 am I would rather go camping right now than stay in a hotel. Some places weren't good with cleaning before COVID..
This. I hate camping and I'd still rather do that than stay in a hotel.
Anonymous 5

Linda_Runs wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:20 am
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:32 am I would rather go camping right now than stay in a hotel. Some places weren't good with cleaning before COVID..
Hotels are not the cleanest places in the best of times.
Very true, I worked at motel as a housekeeper, let me just say the sheets are washed & changed every time a guest leaves but not the comforter 🀒.

Recently dh & I stayed one night at a Hampton Inn, room was clean but I brought a blanket to lay over the bed ( to sleep ON) & our comforters from home. Lol
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am Didn't you read that other post?? You are NOT supposed to be having S*x with anyone you do not live with. Geesh!!
Lol we basically live together as is. We both work from home for the same company, we do all our shopping together and we are together except when we go home at night.
Anonymous 1

Inmybizz wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:04 am We know you want to shimmy in the sun ,hook up and touch your face.... don’t do it...keep America safe.

Lol weve been dating since January. We are together almost constantly anyway. We work together from home we shop together we are only apart when one of us goes home.

I think we have been exposed to each others germs.
Anonymous 1

bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:52 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am Didn't you read that other post?? You are NOT supposed to be having S*x with anyone you do not live with. Geesh!!
I thought it was cool if they wear a mask. Y’all wear masks, right, op? πŸ˜‚
They are mandatory in our states so yes. Plus were germaphobes anyway πŸ˜‚
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 4 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:41 am Camping is exploding this year. You'd have to find a primitive place you're allowed to put your tent most likely.
Yep that's not an issue for us. We are both avid outdoor people so even if we have to hike in to find a spot it's ok.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:20 am
Hotels are not the cleanest places in the best of times.
Very true, I worked at motel as a housekeeper, let me just say the sheets are washed & changed every time a guest leaves but not the comforter 🀒.

Recently dh & I stayed one night at a Hampton Inn, room was clean but I brought a blanket to lay over the bed ( to sleep ON) & our comforters from home. Lol
Have you ever seen those shows where spy cams are put in hotel rooms to catch the housekeeping staff do some nasty things?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:28 am
bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:52 am
I thought it was cool if they wear a mask. Y’all wear masks, right, op? πŸ˜‚
They are mandatory in our states so yes. Plus were germaphobes anyway πŸ˜‚
Well, there ya go! πŸ˜‚
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I’d be looking for my own place. I’m so glad I live with my husband. I don’t understand the whole rules of dating these days anyway.
Locked Previous topicNext topic