Dancing with the stars

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't know if anyone watches that show but I'm disappointed that they fired Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews and hired Tyra Banks. She was a horrible host of AGT and only lasted 1 season for a reason. Many seem to think they hired her because they mentioned trying to diversify the show. I have no idea but I know that I won't be watching. The show was going downhill before but it wasn't the 2 hosts as the reason.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I agree 100%. Tom was great. Firing a white person to put in a Black person is discrimination. It’s outrageous really. Of course no one will do anything about it as to not upset the black community.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Continued takeover of the mob.
Your job could be next.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am actually more surprised over Burgess than over Bergeron. The show has really needed to make some changes to add freshness for awhile.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t want the show, but I loved Tom Bergeron in AFV. I’m sure he was doing a good job. I actually liked Tyra in AGT. And she was for 2 seasons, not one.
I’m not sure we can make this about reversed racism, though. It could’ve ageism too. Bergeron is in his 60s, maybe the producers wanted a more youthful look. Who knows?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's sad. I liked the last hosts. The show was better a few years ago. They should stop trying to change everything.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tom is awesome. Now that he's 'free' he should cut an album or two. He was amazing on the Masked Singer.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I only watch the show sporadically - only if there was someone I was a fan of. Not a big fan of the show because frankly, they don't get good stars and they pit people with athletic/musical experience with total newbies. That said, I always enjoyed Tom as the host and think they are making a huge mistake. He has a large fan base and he was a good host - supportive and funny when he needed to be. I had not heard Tyra was replacing him until now. Could not stand her on AGT so this is very disappointing.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Was it reported that the 2 hosts were ousted to have a black host?
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Can’t discriminate against white folks. Their feelings will be hurt...
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:24 pm I agree 100%. Tom was great. Firing a white person to put in a Black person is discrimination. It’s outrageous really. Of course no one will do anything about it as to not upset the black community.
Locked Previous topicNext topic