Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:48 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:45 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 pm Whoever wrote that needs to retake language arts.
And have a bit of compassion. But seriously I'd tell the family look it's our policy to inform you when there's an emergency with your supposed loved one. Now get over it. What are you supposed to do, not inform them and then get in trouble for that? Bite me I'd say.
They want to be informed during day time hours. Some families have had it where they don't want to be informed until the death of their family member. We don't get in trouble for that as long as it is documented and care planned.
I'd call them the minute I saw sunrise. "Well guys you said daytime hours..."
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Me, too. But what I want to know is...Can the PATIENT see that sign?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:32 pm I laughed out loud at that! I would have called them too if that happened. You were being kind and consciousness. How terrible of you! LOL

What jerks. Nice to know they care so much.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't even think of that!
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:32 pm Me, too. But what I want to know is...Can the PATIENT see that sign?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:32 pm I laughed out loud at that! I would have called them too if that happened. You were being kind and consciousness. How terrible of you! LOL

What jerks. Nice to know they care so much.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wow.
That actually makes me kind of sad.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow, that seems harsh.. are they not close? I'd want to know if my loved one fell!
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Punctuation is not this person's friend. I would think calling for a broken arm would be required. That's pretty serious.

Locked Previous topicNext topic