This is what I walked into at work today

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Shit. Have the custodian call instead. :)
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Who know what is going on at the home of the family members. They may be dealing with other people in crisis as well, and if they can't take action at night want to get whatever sleep they can. It may seem heartless, but we just don't know why they requested this.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Damn. That’s horrible, all the way around.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:08 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:56 pm Is the patient that much of an evil bitch?
No her family just sucks. She is amazing.
That’s heartbreaking.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So saf
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:54 pm If they are the emergency contact for that patient, then your boss should have told them no...they will be called in emergencies. Period.
Yeah that isn't how it works.
How does it work?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:54 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:54 pm If they are the emergency contact for that patient, then your boss should have told them no...they will be called in emergencies. Period.
Yeah that isn't how it works.
How does it work?
If a family doesn't want to be contacted it is care planned and written into the orders. People do have the right to say they don't want to be contacted even if it is shitty.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:06 pm Who know what is going on at the home of the family members. They may be dealing with other people in crisis as well, and if they can't take action at night want to get whatever sleep they can. It may seem heartless, but we just don't know why they requested this.
They just don't want to be bothered. That is what the daughter told me when I called. They are just a shitty family. They haven't come to visit once since their mom got here and they all live locally.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 pm Whoever wrote that needs to retake language arts.
And have a bit of compassion. But seriously I'd tell the family look it's our policy to inform you when there's an emergency with your supposed loved one. Now get over it. What are you supposed to do, not inform them and then get in trouble for that? Bite me I'd say.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:45 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 pm Whoever wrote that needs to retake language arts.
And have a bit of compassion. But seriously I'd tell the family look it's our policy to inform you when there's an emergency with your supposed loved one. Now get over it. What are you supposed to do, not inform them and then get in trouble for that? Bite me I'd say.
They want to be informed during day time hours. Some families have had it where they don't want to be informed until the death of their family member. We don't get in trouble for that as long as it is documented and care planned.
Locked Previous topicNext topic