What’s the worst your toddler has done?

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He colored on the dog with chalk. I guess it's not all that bad. And the dog let him do it. He also scribbled on the carpet, and the walls with an orange crayon. I guess that's about it.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Both boys were really really good babies and toddlers. The worst I can think was when my oldest had a melt down while getting his hair cut-I mean a huge screaming fit. It was however my fault. We had gone to story time, lunch and then the hair cut and he was simply over done.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She couldn't have been older than 18 months and she was mad at me. I don't remember why. But she obviously wanted to hurt me or get back at me somehow. She was fists balled, eyebrows furrowed, red in the face, huffing and puffing as she stomped right past me, picked up my almost full (but mostly cold) cup of coffee and threw it hard down on the floor.

Girl targeted my weakness!
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Kiko2mommy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

I think it took Hanna and Haylee long enough to learn they outnumbered me to get into all kinds of trouble. One would distract me while the other got whatever they wanted to explore. They colored on my walls, each other, the list goes on. None of my girls ever played with poop thank God. When Kyah was 3 and Grace was brand new, she thought she would "help" me by rocking her sister in the kids rocking chair. I dont know how she didn't drop her.
Locked Previous topicNext topic