I need someone to explain to me how all lives matter is racist.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:54 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:52 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm It's argumentative. Its a rebuttal or a retort to "black lives matter" It's dismissive of the issue of black folks being killed unjustly while their killers suffer too little consequence.

That said, its completely stupid to assume somebody who says "all lives matter" is racist or holds racist points of view.
the same shit happens to white people. it just doesn't hit the media
Lol...not exactly.
yes exactly.. I know of cases in my area that shit like what happens to blacks has happened to whites but nobody outside of my area knows about it because they're white. If they were black the whole damn nation would know about it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm It's argumentative. Its a rebuttal or a retort to "black lives matter" It's dismissive of the issue of black folks being killed unjustly while their killers suffer too little consequence.

That said, its completely stupid to assume somebody who says "all lives matter" is racist or holds racist points of view.
Lol...not exactly.
https://www.news-journalonline.com/news ... orney-says
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm
Emmasmom wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:43 pm Saying all lives matter includes black lives so I don't understand how anyone thinks it is racist.
It was explained to you in your last post about it. The answer won't change.

Oh yeah, I know I know, it wasn't your post, you're hardly ever here, so on and so forth.
I'm on here a lot but no that wasn't my post. I really would like to know how it's racist.

This post is a spin off of another post with a meme.
Like i said, I know I know, it wasn't your post. Got it. Lol. Of course it wasnt.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This*^^.

Black lives matter isn’t saying ONLY black lives matter, or ONLY poc lives matter. They are saying Black lives matter too. As in addition, not exclusionary. Too many use dismissive language as subterfuge. Maybe it’s part of the me mentality society we’ve created or maybe it’s too uncomfortable and people would rather live in their bubble.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol...not exactly.
Actually..exactly. My husband's cousin was killed by police officers in a jail cell. He was white. Didn't hear about it did you?
Mamaof5
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

You wouldn’t go to a breast cancer fundraiser and chastise them because all cancers matter, would you? Same concept. Black lives matter is saying that all lives matter, and that black lives matter too since apparently the justice system doesn’t understand that. All lives matter is 9/10 meant in a racist way. It’s used to undermine the danger that black lives are in.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

https://www.cbsnews.com/live/#x

none of these hit national news. no these aren't vin my area but a quick google search found them.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Lol...not exactly.
Actually..exactly. My husband's cousin was killed by police officers in a jail cell. He was white. Didn't hear about it did you?
We live in a country with 300 million people. One example of a phenomenon, while it may be personally significant to you, is not mathematically significant.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic