I am not going to waste money on a carseat

Unread post

Wow
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You know you don't need one so don't let people bully you into having one. If someone gifts you one and you know you can put that money to better use then just return the carseat and use the money for something else for the baby. Carseats are NOT necessary for all babies.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why didn't she flip about car seats for your other 3 kids?
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I read this EXACT same thing on CM down to the MIL.
LOL

Unread post

I see what is going on here. Someone is bumping Carterscuties anon posts. Just 1 question Carter you said you will not walk your son to school because of the ice and snow but you will walk home after delivery in ice and snow. What if you fall? Or the baby stroller tips over due to ice!!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:25 pm I read this EXACT same thing on CM down to the MIL.
Are you sure - this post was from May...lol
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOL wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm I see what is going on here. Someone is bumping Carterscuties anon posts. Just 1 question Carter you said you will not walk your son to school because of the ice and snow but you will walk home after delivery in ice and snow. What if you fall? Or the baby stroller tips over due to ice!!
This is Carter's???
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 pm
Lolabearlow wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:25 pm I read this EXACT same thing on CM down to the MIL.
Are you sure - this post was from May...lol
Yup, it was a couple of years ago.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:39 pm
LOL wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm I see what is going on here. Someone is bumping Carterscuties anon posts. Just 1 question Carter you said you will not walk your son to school because of the ice and snow but you will walk home after delivery in ice and snow. What if you fall? Or the baby stroller tips over due to ice!!
This is Carter's???
This and the "I'm not walking him to school.." Are hers.
yeah

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:39 pm
This is Carter's???
Yes. Also the I won't walk my kid to school post. And another she made that title escapes me right now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic