Rage over an accidental bump.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

just needed something to do while I was waiting to dry off from the shower, kiddo. Since you apparently need very specific information to keep your mind from running away with wild fantasies, now I’m having a slow morning at work.

Go ahead and show me where I insulted you. I definitely dismissed your argument, but really go back and read this thread. You were the one making it personal. Not me. So I’m super sorry that you got your feelings hurt (not really) but getting madder and madder and trying to hurt mine back is a poor misdirect that isn’t working on any level.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:32 am I put my phone down and went to sleep, because ya boring. But I kinda wanna cry a little bit right now, for you, since your life is so sad and limited that that’s the kind of thing you fantasize about. Big yikes 😬
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:37 am

You probably put your phone down and cry. 😂😂😂 I never cared about your position from the start.
Well...Good Morning. I see you woke up still in your feelings. 🙂

You initiated this conversation, not me. Say what you please, but the one thing you can’t do is force me to see things your way as you lack the intellectual ability to do so. I tried to tell you in a nice way that I did not want to be bothered with you by proposing to agree to disagree. You threw a tantrum, insulting people who didn’t agree with you when it didn’t go your way.

It’s OK if you find me boring or whatever, that should make it easier to stop running up behind me with your nonsense and move on already. We don’t agree and I was fine with that before you started showing your ass.

Hope you have a better day today.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I don’t think whipping gun out a gun in a verbal altercation when you can just leave is very predictable. it’s certainly not anything i’ve ever seen happen in person. Some of my renters are pretty out there (she aforementioned story about physical assault) and I’ve never even had a gun drawn on me when notifying people they are being evicted. I know that our gun death rate paints a certain picture but I can think of very few situations where someone could get a gun out and I’d be like “yep, saw that coming.”.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 am I would agree.

However this situation could have been predicted.

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:28 am Crazy isn’t predictable, that’s what makes it crazy.
Frau Holle wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 pm No, that is the legal consequence.

I said, was it predictable, or unpredictable ?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:32 am just needed something to do while I was waiting to dry off from the shower, kiddo.

Go ahead and show me where I insulted you. I definitely dismissed your argument, but really go back and read this thread. You were the one making it personal. Not me. So I’m super sorry that you got your feelings hurt (not really) but getting madder and madder and trying to hurt mine back is a poor misdirect that isn’t working on any level.
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:32 am I put my phone down and went to sleep, because ya boring. But I kinda wanna cry a little bit right now, for you, since your life is so sad and limited that that’s the kind of thing you fantasize about. Big yikes 😬

You initiated this conversation, not me. Say what you please, but the one thing you can’t do is force me to see things your way as you lack the intellectual ability to do so. I tried to tell you in a nice way that I did not want to be bothered with you by proposing to agree to disagree. You threw a tantrum, insulting people who didn’t agree with you when it didn’t go your way.

It’s OK if you find me boring or whatever, that should make it easier to stop running up behind me with your nonsense and move on already. We don’t agree and I was fine with that before you started showing your ass.

I’ve said what I needed to say and so have you. Nothing productive is going to come out of this discussion.

Move on.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You are free to stop posting to me any time you want.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:53 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:32 am just needed something to do while I was waiting to dry off from the shower, kiddo.

I’ve said what I needed to say and so have you. Nothing productive is going to come out of this discussion. Move on.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:54 am You are free to stop posting to me any time you want.

I’ve said what I needed to say and so have you. Nothing productive is going to come out of this discussion. Move on.
Move on.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nah. You can if you want, nobody’s stopping you.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:54 am You are free to stop posting to me any time you want.

Move on.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:07 am Nah. You can if you want, nobody’s stopping you.
Move on.
You don’t have a choice but to move on. I’m blocking your stupid ass.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Go for it! Im glad you have realized you can move on but that you won’t change anything I’m doing. Also you totally could have just stopped replying to me at any time 🙃
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:12 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:07 am Nah. You can if you want, nobody’s stopping you.

Move on.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:13 am Go for it! Im glad you have realized you can move on but that you won’t change anything I’m doing. Also you totally could have just stopped replying to me at any time 🙃
You know what...I have a better idea, we can take this to the fight room and you can get it out of your system.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

ooof. blocking me didn’t last long, I see.

Seems like you’re the one who needs to get something out of your system. You gotta crush or something, doll? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I’m big time taken 😔
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:24 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:13 am Go for it! Im glad you have realized you can move on but that you won’t change anything I’m doing. Also you totally could have just stopped replying to me at any time 🙃

You know what...I have a better idea, we can take this to the fight room and you can get it out of your system.
Locked Previous topicNext topic