racist liberal reporter

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Man, this is even more embarrassing for you than the Biden’s tax post!
😂🤣

But let me guess... I should “prove you wrong”, right?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sports reporter. He was wrong and he was promptly removed.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:07 am Man, this is even more embarrassing for you than the Biden’s tax post!
😂🤣

I read the article and found several more with the tweet attached that has now been deleted.. I hate Trump, but..this is not okay. Senator Scott was called "Uncle Tom" because he asked Trump to correct his Proud Boys comment. Calling someone a racial slur is never okay regardless of which side of politics you are on. End of story. He has been fired, his twitter and facebook are also gone which absolutely should have happened.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was promptly fired as he should have been.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And I never said it was.
But talk about a misleading title. First, not a reporter, a sports newscaster. Second, “liberal”? He talk about sports, so who knows and who cares about his political views? Irrelevant. Not to mention that racists come in all shapes, sizes, races AND political affiliations, so OP didn’t discover a one-of-a-kind specimen. If she actually thinks that anyone will go “oh, yeah... that surely means liberals are a bunch of racists, let’s all vote for Trump then!” she’s hopelessly childish and simple minded. Hence my comment that this attempt is sad and pathetic.

I do think, though, that Sen. Scott is being too lenient on Trump for considering that he “misspoke” (although he does that a lot, it seems...) and just politely asked him to “clarify” his “mistake”. BS. As a black person he should’ve been condemning that comment right from the get go, instead of protecting him with the usual Trumpster line of “well, he didn’t mean it THAT way!!”. I mean, if no one is looking for excuses to justify this sports guy’s remarks and he was promptly fired over them, no one should be looking for excuses to justify Trump’s. What’s next? This Senator will buy Trump’s “I don’t know who the Proud Boys are” crap too?

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:23 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:07 am Man, this is even more embarrassing for you than the Biden’s tax post!
😂🤣

I read the article and found several more with the tweet attached that has now been deleted.. I hate Trump, but..this is not okay. Senator Scott was called "Uncle Tom" because he asked Trump to correct his Proud Boys comment. Calling someone a racial slur is never okay regardless of which side of politics you are on. End of story. He has been fired, his twitter and facebook are also gone which absolutely should have happened.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was called Uncle Tom because he tried justifying Trump defending white nationalists. He should have kept quiet. It was up to Trump.
😂🤣

hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not sure why he’s labeled a liberal when everyone knows he’s a republican... and they tend to be conservative.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 am And I never said it was.
But talk about a misleading title. First, not a reporter, a sports newscaster. Second, “liberal”? He talk about sports, so who knows and who cares about his political views? Irrelevant. Not to mention that racists come in all shapes, sizes, races AND political affiliations, so OP didn’t discover a one-of-a-kind specimen. If she actually thinks that anyone will go “oh, yeah... that surely means liberals are a bunch of racists, let’s all vote for Trump then!” she’s hopelessly childish and simple minded. Hence my comment that this attempt is sad and pathetic.

I do think, though, that Sen. Scott is being too lenient on Trump for considering that he “misspoke” (although he does that a lot, it seems...) and just politely asked him to “clarify” his “mistake”. BS. As a black person he should’ve been condemning that comment right from the get go, instead of protecting him with the usual Trumpster line of “well, he didn’t mean it THAT way!!”. I mean, if no one is looking for excuses to justify this sports guy’s remarks and he was promptly fired over them, no one should be looking for excuses to justify Trump’s. What’s next? This Senator will buy Trump’s “I don’t know who the Proud Boys are” crap too?

😂🤣

Soprtscasters have been called reporters in the past so I see nothing wrong with her title in that respect. I don't care about the liberal/conservative crap because that is not what this is about. It is another way for people to be petty in this group as we see far too often on both sides.
I will not presume to say what Senator Scott's intentions are in regards to Trump. I think anyone- regardless of race should have an issue with Trump's idiocy so I'm not going to lay it all on one senator that happens to be black. He should not be mocked or ridiculed when he brought Trump to task after supporting him all of this time.
Your comment makes it sound as if you think this is okay behavior because it comes across as very flippant. You just made a dig at OP instead of condemning the moron that made the slur.
Claire
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:23 pm He was called Uncle Tom because he tried justifying Trump defending white nationalists. He should have kept quiet. It was up to Trump.
😂🤣

He supports Trump so I have no issue at all with him calling him out.( I wish more of Trump's spporters would call him out on his BS) I am quite surprised that as a black woman you are not happy he called him out and that you seem like you support someone referring to him as a racial slur.
Claire
Locked Previous topicNext topic